7⚫

1 month later.

I took some m&ms and a water cause damn I was thirsty..I went to the till but before I could pay but someone paid for me...

"Why you been ignoring me"Kaine asked me making me turn around.

So he paid for my shit.

is that a dick prin-

"Kaine you know I have no choice so please just leave me alone"I said trying to move passed him but he grabbed my arm.

He like doing that damn shit.

"Why you letting all this bullshit come between us?"Kaine asked.

I sighed "Kaine there is no us"I snatched my hand away from his.

This nigga is too old for me....what you mean 'us'- boy I'm only 16 I don't know about no damn 'us'.

"Yeen even-"

" I got the popcorn seeds"Trell cut him off coming towards me.

I remained quiet while Kaine eyed Trell.

"Tarji what you doing with this nigga"Kaine questioned gripping me....again.

"Yo don't touch her like that"Trell said pushing Kaine.

"Stay outta this pussy"Kaine pushed him back.

Trell swung at Kaine socking him in his jaw.

Kaine stumbled two feet back then he push Trell and immediately punched him dead in the face.

"Kaine stop"I mumbled getting infront of him.

"Tarji move"Kaine said breathing heavily.

"No"I said through gritted teeth feeling bold

"You better move or else-".

"Or else what?"I cut him off "you gone punch me too?".

"Girl why you defending his bitchass...he put his hands on me first I'll kill his pussy ass"Kaine pushed me out of his way and bumped into Trell's shoulder in the process.

"Look-.

"Just take me home"I cut Lontrell off rolling my eyes.

I wasn't mad at him I was mad at the situation.

He sighed and took me home.

Mama was sitting on the chair rubbing her stomach "Mr Kosher saw you with that Kaine boy"she said making me stop walking.

I turned to her "I promise I was telling him to leave me alone and why is you spying on me like is you the police LAPD or NYPD or FBI or maybe the CIA".

"So when you look at me you see a fool"she asked walking towards me.

"Leave my house since you wanna be with that thug you can get the fuck out of my house".