28⚫

omniscient

"You should behave and make me proud Kara"Stefan smiled as him and Kaire walked down the stairs.

"My name is Kaire...not Kara"she mugged him.

"I don't care"he shrugged as they went to the backyard seeing all the gentleman and a few ladies waiting for him.

He put Kaire in front of the people so everyone could get a good look of her.

"Everyone this is Kaire,I hope you have all taken a good look of her because we are going to get straight into the auction"Stefan smiled

Malaysia was sitting there in disguise...she was so disguised that not even Kaire could see her Cora had added her name to the list.

She had gotten the address and Kaine was waiting on the outside of the home waiting on making his attack and he had came with only Trey because this was personal to him and there was no need to bring a bunch of his homeboys because he only had to get to Stefan and Stefan had no type of security.

"Now let's start the auction with the lowest amount on the table $50,000?"

"$50,000"Someone yelled.

"Thank you how about $70,000"Stefan said.

"$70,000"A man in a white suit said.

"Great can I get a $100,000".

His greedy ass was really jumping numbers like how you gon' go from 70 to a 100.

"$100,000"A lady in red smiled.

"I'll double it $200,000"Malaysia smiled looking classy.

"Going once...going twice..SOLD"Stefan smiled.

I'm taking him up now"she said softly holding her ear piece telling Kaine it was the perfect time to get in.

The plan was to sell Kaire to Demos but he didn't show up to the auction.

Malaysia stood up and walked to Stefan with a smile on her face.

"You must be Mr Stefan"she smiled seductively.

Now Stefan had a weak spot for women that's for sure.

"And you must be the lady who gave $200,000 for Kaire"he smiled touching on her cheek "what do you plan on doing with Kaire"he asked her.

"I can't have kids I've been trying to adopt but they won't let me because I have a criminal record"Malaysia made up a story.

"You a beautiful woman what harm could you possibly do"Stefan questioned.

"I could show you upstairs"she bit her lip.

Stefan nodded and made his way upstairs.

His wife was doing shopping and Cora was locked in her room.