2⚫

Tarji

"Girl Kaine so fine"Lonella mumbled as we sat in science.

"Why you keep talking about him....there is nothing fine about him..he's just a big bully"I rolled my eyes.

"Why you saying that"she looked at me.

I never told her I went to Kaines house yesterday and I don't plan to cause she can be very extra about things.

"I just know I can sense his energy"I shrugged.

Lontrell walked into the class...he was quite late cause the bell went off.

"Ma'am I tried to get here early"he said breathing heavily.

"Mr williams see me after your classes just before lunch"Mrs Peters said.

"Mane fine"he smacked his teeth.

I stood up and Stretched a lil bit cause damn I was tired I even yawned

"Damn it's that bad ma?" Lontrell asked me.

I nodded shyly with my head down picking up my bag.

"Nah I'll carry that for you" he said taking my bag for me.

"Thank you"I smiled looking down.

"So you from round here?"he questioned as we walked out of the class

"Yeah"I nodded.

"I ain't never really seen you around...yo name is Tarji.... right?"he asked

"Yes and you Lontrell....right?"

"Girl everybody know who I'm is"he said making me giggle cause damn he feelin himself

Kaine walked passed us then he looked back at me for a good 2 seconds with a girl beside him.

We entered the math class,I went straight to the back cause that's where I be sitting all the time.

Lontrell gave me my bag and went to go sit on the other side of the class.

"I think Trell likes you girl"Lonella said in my ear

"Maybe....maybe not"I sighed."I really don't be caring about love things"

Kaine sat where he sat yesterday which was in front of us

"Hey Kaine"Lonella said pushing her titties upwards so he could see them..I guess?

"Wassup"he nodded at her but glancing at me at the same time.

I looked away from him and looked straight ahead

"Morning class"Mr Fernandez said making everybody groan...damn these people hate math..like me.

"First things first,Tarji and Kaine come here".

I stood up and slowly made my way to his desk with Kaine beside me.

"So did you help her with what I asked you to"Sir asked us.

"Yeah and Shawty is so easy to tutor she understood all the equations I was explaining to her"Kaine lied straight through his teeth.

"Wow is that so Tarji".

"Y-yes it was really good"I smiled.

"Okay you may go sit down"he told us.

I felt his eyes on my stomach the part that was showing....where I had a bruise cause mama be hitting me....a lot for no good reason.

I sat down and my phone dinged.

It was a message from Kaine like he's not sitting right infront of me

Kaine: what happened to yo belly

Me:nothing I fell on a round metal ball

Kaine:🧢 ion like liars..tell the truth Lil girl

Me:I am doe🙄

Kaine turned around and faced me "I don't like liars fuck wrong witchu"he said loud enough for a couple of people to look our way.

"I-

"Sir may I be excused"Kaine asked Mr Fernandez

He nodded his head..Kaine got up and left the class

The girl who he was with earlier came to me

"Bitch the boy is mine"she said before slapping me.

I held my cheek in pain before looking at her confused.....what did I do?

I felt a wave of boldness come over me "fuck you bitch"I said making her jump on me she started sending blow after
blow to my face.

I couldn't defend myself as she hit me while I blocked my face.

A pair of hands pulled her off me.

It was Kaine.

"You know what I'm tired of all this pathetic behaviour Kaine,Tarji and Maya out of my class now.

The Maya girl looked at Kaine "you a foul dog ass nigga"she said walking backwards and leaving the class.

I frustratedly stood up and grabbed my things and left the class..I waited outside the class waiting on Kaine so I could speak my mind.

Soon as he came out I went at his ass

"Look here you don't know me and I don't know you so keep your hoes in check,I refuse to get beat up for no reason at all so stay the fuck away from me and ion need that negative energy in my life and you rude anyways"I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry"he apologised.

"No Kaine fuck you everyday all day"I walked away.

"Ion know why she did that bullshit I'm sorry" he grabbed my hand

I looked him in the eye for a good second before walking away.

I can't believe this...I got beat up for literally no reason and as for him...he can stay away from me.

-

I entered the house scared cause I knew mama was finna whoop my ass cause I know the school called her.

"Just the person I wanted to see"she smiled but it wasn't the best smile.

"Mama I can explain-"

she punched me across the face making me fall to my knees.

"Is that how I raised yo ass huh?...to go around fighting you a boxer now?"she questioned me as I nodded my head no.

"I'm sorry"I whispered.

"Shut up and fix yo face you too grown to be crying".

I fixed my face and stood up.

"Yes see now that's my baby"she said going to the kitchen "I baked some muffins with Mrs Grenda earlier on are you hungry?"she asked me as I nodded my head yes.

She's so bipolar....she's very much delusional.

I got a message.

Kaine: tonight 8 be ready.and remember no one says no to Kaine

Me :no ASSHOLE

Kaine: I'm pulling up anyways

Who does he think he is??