14⚫

4 years later

"Girl hurry up"Malaysia rushed me as I picked up the money all over the club.

"Girl you gone wait cause i ain't about to leave all this damn money"I said zipping up my bag.

"Bitch you talking like one of your sugar daddies finna come to get you"she said as we exited the club going to her car.

"Oh but I know Lil Durk or Polo G will"I smirked.

"Tarji you and all these rappers, shit gone get you killed girl"she said as we walked to the car, our heels clicked as we walked cause them shoes we wear be the real deal.

"You know how many times niggas shot up these rappers houses while I was sucking thier dicks"I rolled my eyes getting in the passenger seat.

"It's a matter of time before Durk shoot your ass"Laysia laughed.

"I'm done with Durk that nigga was just one of my hoes Malaysia"I said pulling out a lollipop.

"Yeah if you say so"she eyed me.

"I moved on to the finer things"I said saying it like Polo G.

Speaking of him I miss that Goat dick.

"Damn Tay keep calling fuck"she said looking at her phone.

"Maybe it's about Jazzinae"I shrugged talking about her daughter

I'm 20 now and she 23....skrrrr

"Girl can we quickly go to my crib like I just need to know why Tay keep calling me"she rolled her eyes.

"Hmmm I don't mind"I shrugged "but I do need to be back home by atleast tomorrow" I said as we laughed.

She turned on the radio and leave the door open came on.

"Girl imagine Polo singing this song for you"Laysia dumb ass said making me bust out of laughter.

"What you doing where you at..."I sang.

"Yea he be mugging the fuck outta me before we fuck like he ain't gone fuck this pussy up"I rolled my eyes as we giggled.

We pulled up to her crib and we got out and went inside.

I seen her brother Tay sitting on the couch eating pizza.

Laysia rushed upstairs to check on her daughter.

"Oh there you are"Damaris said looking at me he was Tays older brother.

"Mane Mar not tonight I'm not in the mood for you....tonight I'm in the mood for head, like I wanna get my pussy ate from the back like some Mac and cheese and tongue fucked like ohhhhhh yeahhhhh"I fake moaned.

"You a lil slut you know that"He said coming towards me as I shrugged.

"You love this slut"I laughed sucking on my lolipop.

"Let me be the one to eat your pussy from the back some Mac and cheese I'll slurp that shit up" he licked his lips.

"Mar you broke you know I don't fuck with broke"I laughed "Sir this pussy expensive".

He smacked his lips "aight".

"Yea"I smiled.

Laysia came back down.

"Okay come on girl"she said as I nodded.

-

"Tarji!"My little sister Kaisha said hugging me tightly.

"Did you eat my love"I asked her.

"No Kaija has been in her room all day"she shrugged.

"Okay I'll make you noodles.....where is Kaire"I asked her talking about my daughter pronounced the same as 'care'