30⚫

3 weeks later.

Tarji

"You still up at this time

"You still up at this time...that's unusual"I said getting in the room....I had been watching movies and I thought Kaine was asleep but nah he's ass in here getting high.

"And you got the whole room smelling like weed couldn't you smoke out by the balcony or sum".

He was still quiet.

"Kaine I'm talking to you nigga"I calmly said then his high ass looked at me with that 'what bruh' look

"So you just gon' look at me and not say nothing"I asked him pulling him by his hands towards me and hugged his chest

"Kaine"I whined taking in the smell of his cologne.

"So you don't wanna tell me what it is?"I asked him looking up at him.

He sighed "you tryna smoke with me"he questioned.

"You know I don't smoke weed"I rolled my eyes moving away from him.

"Why you all happy and shit"he questioned.

"It's mainly because I've officially started my business and stuff so I'm happy"I smiled.

"That's good...I'm proud of you" he mushed my head.

"Daddy I want another bicycle"Kaire came in the room folding her arms.

"You suppose to be sleeping"I looked at her with my hand on my hip.

"I couldn't sleep I've been thinking about this bicycle"she whined.

"Oh ion have money"Kaine said laying back on the bed.

"All my friends have it"she stomped her feet jumping up and down throwing a whole tantrum.

"Kaire you only going to get it when you learn to start to stop demanding and acting like a spoiled bitc- brat"Kaine high ass mumbled closing his eyes.

"But I want it"she stomped her feet again.

"Kaire stop it"I said watching her throw her tantrum again.