5⚫

2 days later

Kaine

"Mane you not doing enough"Trey said as I laid on the couch.

"What more I gotta do...she hate me nigga I ain't mean to put my hands on her she just really disrespected me"I shook my head trying to call her for the 57th time.

I'm surprised the police ain't come to my doorstep yet.

"She ain't answering"I shrugged like I didn't care but it was killing a nigga inside.

"Nigga if you really want this girl...send her a fucking email... pull up to her crib and if she don't wanna see you then send her a letter or tie a note to a bird be serious nigga"Trey preached.

"aight nigga but she ain't tryna talk"I mumbled dialing her number again.

"Okay let me call her with my number and see if she answers"Trey suggested.

"Do what you gotta do"I lit my blunt.

He dialed her number then put it on speaker.

After about 5 seconds of ringing she answered.

"Hello"she said in her soft voice.

"Uh wassam, I'm Trey from yo Science class"Trey said looking at me.

She was silent for a couple of seconds before she responded "okay Trey..uhm I don't wanna sound rude but what you want cause I'm surprised".

"Look Tarji come on answer my nigga phone calls he ain't mean to hit you...he ain't been the same since you been ignoring him".

Tarji started laughing then she spoke"ok and?...look Trey I don't mean to be rude but I don't want nothing to do with yo homeboy so please don't call my phone if it's about Kaine".

"Come on Tarji this nigga look dead as fuck"Trey said looking at me laid up on the couch.

"I'm sorry I can't help you I gotta go bye"she hung up.

"I tried"Trey said as he shaked his head.

I went into Instagram to see if she ain't post nothing but she did post sum.

❤️    🗨️     ↗️

815 likes.

Tarji_dgaf I ain't fucking with that lil boy he beneath me💅.

View all 135 comments.

Nocap_Trell😍😍yo pretty ass.
Tarji_dgaf @Nocap_Trell thank you❤️.
Kaylee453 you soo pretty.
Tarji_dgaf @Kaylee435 ❤️❤️
Helovekarinae you cute...

10 hours ago.

I sighed getting up taking my car keys.

"Where you going"Trey asked me getting up too.

"I'm going to get her".