32⚫

Tarji

"so you thought that I can't cook, I'm daddy Kaine I know how to make a five star meal like Giorgio Locatelli and Gaultiero Marchesi"Kaine said putting the breakfast on the table

Homeboy even had a apron on.

"Nigga what is this mess you done made"Trey asked making me laugh.

"It's called Frittita nigga all yo dumbass know is eating cereal every morning"Kaine shook his head.

"I mean it do look good" Laysia shrugged picking up her fork.

"Nigga this shit better be as good as it looks"I mumbled picking up my fork.

"This is actually good"Laysia said looking at me"what you put in here KK".

"Bacon, egg, cheese and a whole lotta shit"Kaine said taking off the apron.

"Mhm no cap this good"I admitted "Trey swallow yo pride and admit that he can cook".

"Trey won't do that..this nigga can't even make eggs"Laysia shook her head "like he burnt them".

"You better stop putting my business out"Trey playfully pushed her.

They cute.

Kaija started randomly laughing but we ain't really pay attention to that...but it got serious when she wouldn't stop laughing.

"Why you laughing"I asked her.

"It's just a video I seen where Daylyt said Blueface rap three days ahead of the beat".

"He do though"Trey shrugged.

"It's Asap Rocky met gala outfit for me"Laysia laughed pulling out the picture.

"They should've invited me. I woulda went with a bullet proof vest, 2 guns and 3 grenades"Kaine mumbled.

"No you not even close to their level"Kaija laughed.

"Yes I am everybody know me and I got money"he shrugged.

"Yeah cause you more known for your looks more than what you do in the streets"I said chewing on the bacon.

"Give my food back"Kaine tried to grab the plate from me.

"I'm joking"I giggled pulling out my phone cause I wanted to text Trell...love him to death...as a friend now don't come for me cause he got a girlfriend.

Me: Trelly✨✨

Trell💙💯: Wassup luh girl.

Me:come over bich 😭 and bring everybody w you.

Trell 💙💯: say nomo luh guh.

"You talk to that boy still"Kaine questioned.

"Sir you know his name and you in my business"I said getting up.