36⚫

Kaine

"Babygirl chill"I looked between her and Cora "y'all not about to go back and forth I already got 99 problems I ain't tryna have a 100 so y'all better chill and don't make y'all problems my problems the fuck"

"No Kaine I wanna know what any of this bullshit has to do with you"Tarji said as Cora stayed quiet.

"Ain't y'all suppose to be sisters"I said looking back and forth between them again.

"Half sisters"Tarji mumbled.

Cora sighed "the least you can do is help me.

"You must be outta yo rabbit ass mind"Tarji shook her head "bitch you move funny I don't want nothing to do with yo ass".

"Kaine like I said I need a place to stay and I wasn't asking you Tarji I was asking Kaine"she said coldly.

I sighed pulled out my car keys "let's go".

"Okay fine but she stays with me"Tarji pointed at her chest.

"I'm fine with anything"Cora shrugged.

"Then I guess y'all gon' go ahead and leave together I'll be on my way"I said hugging Tarji giving her a peck on the forehead.

"Be nicer"I mumbled.

"Mhm".

I went home and took my ass straight to sleep in my lonely ass bed.

I need to change them white sheets to black at this point.

The next morning

"Daddy"Kaire said climbing on my bed as I slowly opened my eyes.

"Girl it's 7 in the morning "I looked at the clock.

"So what we have to go to mama today"she smiled jumping on the bed. Atleast she ain't have her shoes cause damn I was finna flip out my mind.

"Yeah I know"I mumbled turning over "just give me 2 more minutes and I'll be taking you".

"Nooooo"she whined "you always do this and mama said we going to do tea time today".

"Kaire stop talking to me"I mumbled.

"Kaine you better start talking to me or I'm telling mama"she crossed her arms.

"Damn"I said getting up putting my slides on.

"Go downstairs and I'll take a shower and I'll be right with you"I said as she nodded.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth..took a shower.

I grabbed me a fit and threw it. I brushed my hair then looked my self in the mirror.

I grabbed my car keys and went to the living room.

"Morning"I said grabbing a apple.

"Morning my son"Grandma said all dressed up.