𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘖𝘯𝘦

"Kingston, I'm not playing with you" I argued looking over at him

"Kingston, I'm not playing with you" I argued looking over at him. "Why are you being bad?"

"You're suppose to be good for me" I said adjusting the two -piece I'd put on. I was currently trying on pieces of clothing for a Instagram company so I could take pictures in them but Kingston refused to let me do so.

I didn't know what was his problem. It was like he wanted my attention for some reason but I didn't have time to entertain him because I was working.

I looked at him as he'd barked while he stood there looking at me, I eyed closely as he sniffed the pieces of clothings on the floor before he opened his mouth making me snap my fingers.

"Do you want to get locked out?" I asked. "Because I will call your papa up here and tell him about yourself and he'll put you outside"

He barked. "Don't back talk me"

I turned away rolling my eyes and looked into the mirror. I turned spinning looking at myself before I nodded my head in approval and grabbed my phone walking out the bathroom.

"Come on, I'm not leaving you up here" I said looking back at Kingston, I waited until he ran in front of me before closing the room door. I walked downstairs making my way towards the living room where there sat Paris eating a bowl of ice cream while he watched basketball.

"Nigga, fuck is you doing man..." He said shaking his head as he looked at the TV. "TAKE HIS ASS OUT FOO! "

"Papa" I called out eyeing him, he hummed in response.

"Wassup baby?" He answered, I walked further into the living room where there sat my tripod in the corner. I had recent bought along with my ring light because I didn't know before hand that I would be taking as many pictures as I begun so I thought it would be much easier to use. "Stop fucking fouling yo, da' fuck"

I shook my head as I propped my phone up, I turned on the ring light and scrolled on my phone until I opened the camera. I took a step back making sure I was able to get all good angles before I began taking pictures. I paused throughout looking at the pictures debating on if they were good enough before I stopped and went over sitting down on the couch.

I eyed Paris as looked over at me biting his lip.
"Yo, you look good" he said rubbing my thigh, I smiled.

"Oweee" I said smacking my lip as he slapped my thigh before pinching it.

"You checked all yo emails fa' today?" Paris asked, I shook my head. "You need ta' get on dat', make sure you got copies of yo contracts"

"I will..." I said lowly as I crawled over towards him climbing onto his lap, I wrapped my arms around his waist and pecked his neck before I rested my body against his. I sat there and continued scrolling throughout all of my pictures looking at them until a Caller ID popped up revealing that the groupchat was FaceTiming me.