Prologue

I don't allow my work to be used in any way or adapted in any way without my permission.

Copyright ©️ 2021 by Vel
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

I will give you all the happiness you deserve. From today onwards we will live a happy life. I am coming, my love, to tell you how much I love you. I know I have hurt you a lot, but now I will not do the same mistake again. I will spoil you with my love. I will mend your broken heart and will love you till my last breath.
He was preparing himself mentally how to confess his love to her.

He parked his car in front of his mansion. He smiled thinking maybe she is waiting for him as always. He entered the mansion with a big smile on his face. He was happy thinking finally he would confess his love to her.

He frowned, looking around she was not there.
"Niya!" He called her by standing in the middle of the sitting area but got no response in return. She always used to wait for him with a smile on her face, she always used to come within a second if he called her, but today it was different. He wanted to see her.

He went towards the kitchen to see whether she is there or not, but there was no one in the kitchen. His heart was clenching in unknown fear, and it was thumping faster. His mind was telling him that something is wrong, but he consoled himself saying everything is fine, but his heart was still not ready to beat in a normal rate.

"Niya!" He went towards her room by calling her, but there was no response from her side, so he slowly opened the door and what he saw next made his heart drop to his stomach. His eyes flooded with tears and his head started to cover with sweat beads. He was feeling as if someone kept a big rock on his small heart.

"Niyaaaa"

●○●○●○●○●○

NOTE

This story contains a dominant man and a semi submissive girl so I request those who don't like this type of stories, then please don't read it and also don't message/ comment on my story saying your female character/your story is this and that. If you feel like this story is not of your taste then you can stop reading it whenever you want.

*Please don't expect regular updates of this story until I finish my second story 'His Perfect Love' *

Stay blessed

Vel💕