35. No Hopes

It's been almost one and a half months since that incident, but nothing has changed between them. Though they act as if they don't want to talk with each other, their hearts know their wishes.

She dressed herself in a black pant and white top, gulped the tablet, and went downstairs, thinking Aryan had gone to the office.

She stopped on her tracks when she saw Aryan sitting there reading a newspaper.

Looking at her dressed like that, he frowned.

She took a deep breath, ignored him, and started going out.

"Where do you think you are going?" His question again made her stop on track.

"I have some work," she said.

"What work?"

She thought a while before saying, "I- I want to buy something."

"If you want something, then ask Cynthia or my driver to buy it. You don't need to go out," he said strictly.

Being irritated with his words, she said, "I want to buy some personal stuff.. you know personal means, some ladies stuff. Do you want me to tell your driver to buy it for me?"

He averted his gaze from her.

"If you want me to ask your driver to buy it for me, then fine, I am-"

"No!" He shouted. "You can go, but remember, don't take too long to come back, and don't you dare go to meet your family," he warned her.

The hatred which he have for Neil have not change a bit.

She gave him a disappointed look and left from there.

Her heart was thumbing faster in fear. Her subconscious was giving her a warning that something was not right.

Her legs were not ready to go where she was about to take them.

But, she has to know it.

She gulped the lump that formed in her throat and made her way to her destination.

She got out of the taxi and stood in front of the long, white building.

Jhonson Hospital

She closed her eyes, taking a long breath before stepping inside.

"Excuse me," she said to the nurse at the reception desk, who was writing something.

"Yes,"

"Actually, I had an appointment with Dr. Victor," Niya said.

"Your name?" That nurse asked.

"Niya Arora," she replied.

The nurse checked her name on the resister and said, "Your number is 10. Please sit there," she said, gesturing for her to sit.

Niya nodded and settled herself in the chair.

Many unwanted thoughts were coming into her mind, making her shiver in fear.

There was an unknown fear in her that was making her heart beat faster.

"Miss. Niya," after fifteen minutes, the receptionist called her name.

She got up.

"Now you can go inside," the receptionist said to which Niya nodded.

Taking a deep breath, she knocked at the doctor's cabin.

"Come in," the doctor said.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Aryan was pacing back and forth anxiously.