33. Hurtful Night

"Do you know her?" He shouted, which made her flinch in fear.

As she looked up, she saw he was holding a photo of Amaira.

He was burning with anger.

"I asked you something, Niya!" He again shouted.

She nodded. She was trembling like a leaf in fear.

He was looking very dangerous.

"She is Am-Amaira," as she took her name, one more slap landed on her cheek.

"Don't take her name from your disgusting mouth,"

She was looking at him in confusion.

"Did remember anything now looking at her?" He asked.

She furrowed her brows in confusion.

"She-she was Neil's classmate," she said, still feeling confused about his question.

"Only classmate?" He questioned. His angry gazes were making her shiver in fear.

As an answer to his question, she nodded.

"I hate lies, Niya!"

She was looking at him with her teary eyes.

Though her eyes made him feel something in his heart, he ignored it because his anger was too high to feel anything.

"You both, brother and sister are the same liars," he shouted.

"Why are you interfering my brother in this?" She argued back, but her voice was low.

"Because your brother is also involved in this!"

"What are you trying to say, Aryan? What did we do? I don't understand anything."

"Oh, so you forgot everything?" He chuckled bitterly. "You forgot or trying to act innocent?" He asked, grabbing her arm tightly. His hold was like an iron grip on her fragile body.

"What's wrong with you, Aryan? Why are you doing this?" She was trying to wiggle out of his hold.

"Why did you do like that?" He asked as a long tear escaped from his eyes. "Why did you snatch the only family I had?"

Her eyes knitted with confusion, but her heart was telling her that it was something big. She gulped in fear and asked,"what did I do?" Her voice came out more like a whisper.

"You and your brother killed my sister!" He shouted.

His heart was crying, remembering his sister.

"Sister?"

"Yes, the girl that you and your brother killed that day was my sister," he said. His voice was filled with sorrow. "The girl you are seeing in this picture was my sister, my Amy," he said, showing her the picture again.

Her eyes widened as she listened to it.

"Amaira was your sister?"

He closed his eyes and let down the tears from his eyes.

What did he do that they snatched her from him?

Why did they make him an orphan with no family?

"Why did your brother show her dreams if he couldn't fulfill them? Why did you make me an orphan with no family? Why did you kill my only family? Why?"

"Killed?"

"Yes, you and your brother killed her!" He shouted. "Don't act as if you didn't do anything." She felt as if her heart had stopped beating.