38. Visiting Her Family

He was in his study room when he heard a knock on his door.

"Come in," he said.

Niya came with a glass of coffee for him. She kept the coffee on the table and stood there.

Niya was fidgeting with her fingers in nervousness. She was debating whether to ask him or not.

"I don't have a whole day for you, Niya," he said, sensing she wanted to talk to him.

"Actu-actually, I wanted your permission," she shuttered a little.

"For what?" He asked with full attention, closing the file he was checking.

"To meet my family. I am missing them," she said at once, closing her eyes, ready to hear his shouting.

A small smile crept on his lips as he look at her expression.

He got up from the chair and went towards her.

She doesn't leave a chance to make his heart flutter. Unknowingly, a small smile made its way on his lips.

"Ok," He bent on her level and whispered it in her ear.

She immediately opened her eyes sensing his closeness with her and distanced herself from him, which disappointed Aryan.

Is he really saying ok?

Her heart jumped in happiness, thinking she would be able to meet her family, but she still made the courage to ask him again. What if he had said no and she heard yes?

No, she can't take a risk. He already has a mood swing.

"Did you say okay?" She asked, hoping he wouldn't change his mind if he said yes.

"Do you have a hearing problem?" He said, at which Niya immediately shook her head.

"I tho-thought I heard wrong."

"I said OK ," he said, rolling his eyes.

She smiled. "Thank yo-"

She was cut off by Aryan," but I have one condition," he said, looking at her.

Her smile dropped and she frowned.

"What condition?" She asked, thinking about what's going on in his evil mind.

"My condition is that I will also come with you," he said, smirking at her.

She felt like her blood got drained thinking of him coming there and making some fuss, because she knew he would not come there with a good intention.

"So, are you ok with it?" He asked, looking at her in deep thinking.

"Don't you have work?" She asked.

He came forward, but she took two steps back. He grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him.

"Baby, I am the boss of my company," he said, tucking her hair strand behind her ear.

His touch was making her shiver.

Aryan was looking into her closed eyes. She had shut her eyes tightly.

This closeness was also making his heart beat faster. These feelings were totally foreign to him.

His gaze fell on her pink lips, which had turned into a thin line.

"This girl is something," he thought.

She makes him feel a lot of things. He experienced a different type of affection for her.

It's like she has some magical powers that make him attract towards her. Only she makes him feel like that.

But they were interrupted by the knock on the door, which made Niya push Aryan away from her.