29. Falling for Each other?

She was going downstairs when her leg slipped, and she was about to fall from the stairs when she felt a hand around her waist, which saved her from falling.

Slowly, she opened her squeezed eyes to see her saviour.

Aryan was looking at her with many emotions in his eyes, but fear was very clear in them.

He made her stand when his heart settled, which had been beating in fear.

"Can't you see and walk properly?" He snapped at her. "What would you have done if you fell down from here?"

"I-I di-" her eyes slowly started filling with tears, which made him regret shouting at her.

That's what happens with him every time.

Those tears....huhh

He ran his hand through his hair and averted his gaze from her.

He closed his eyes to calm his anger.

Dont know why every time her carelessness always makes him angry.

Being frustrated with himself, he left from there.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

He is unaware of the fact that somewhere in his heart she is slowly making her place, which makes his heart melt.

Like the people say, "when you hate so much, you will not know when that hate turns into love." And it's true, you wouldn't know when your heart will crave someone.

But he is not aware of what his heart wants.

He came to his cabin and banged his door close.

"Ahhh! What is she doing with me?" He gritted his teeth in anger. He didn't know whether to get angry at her or at himself.

Every time she messes with his head.

Every time seeing those tears and those innocent looking eyes, it makes his heart melt.

It makes him forget everything.

"Calm down, Aryan. Calm down," he said to himself and started taking a deep breath.

When he was about to open his laptop, someone barged into his cabin.

"What the-" he was about to yell at that person for entering his cabin without knocking but stopped when he saw the people.

He just rolled his eyes and opened his laptop.

"What's up, bro?" Danish said and took a seat.

"Danish, I am busy," Aryan said as he started his laptop and looked at him.

"What happened, bro?" Kiaan asked him, looking at his sour mood. "Why are you looking pissed off?"

"Kiaan, please, I am not in a mood to talk now. I have a lot of work to complete," he said, being irritated. He was already not in a good mood.

"Aryan, you can share it with us," Danish said, knowing something was bothering Aryan.

"Yes, Aryan. What's bothering you?" Isha asked, sitting beside Kiaan.

Aryan sighed, knowing they wouldn't leave him until he shared his problems with them.

That's their bonding, and that's what he likes about his friends.

"That girl is messing with my head," Aryan said, pinching his nose.

"Which girl?" Isha asked.

"Ni-Niya," he said.