3. First Step of Destruction

The room was also filled with darkness, just like his life. He was sitting on the floor by holding the photo in his hand. His eyes were glistened with tears and his jaws were tightened.

He was fuming in anger, at the same time his heart was filled with sadness.

"I will take revenge," he whispered, looking at the photo by tracing his fingers on it.

"I will make sure to suffer them all"

"They will come to know what the real pain is"

As he said those words, more tears started falling from his eyes.

Who will understand his pain?

Darkness has become his friend. It is only thing which engulfed him and always hide his tears. But what about the tears of his heart? What about the heart which always cries? Who will hide the tears of his heart?

His phone beamed with a message. He kissed the photo and kept it on the table, getting up from the floor.

He opened the message.

His eyes widened looking at the photos, but later an evil smirk plastered on his lips.

Only one thing he wanted, that is 'Revenge'.

He dialled the number of the person who has sent him those photos.

"Well done" he appreciated his work.

"Thanks, sir"

"Money will be transfer in your account today," he informed that person and cut the call.

Niya's POV

We all were having our breakfast, when I got a call from Kevin.

"Hello"

"Hello, Niya, come to the shop fast!" his voice was filled with worry.

"Kevi-Kevin, what happened? Is everything alright?" Listening to his voice, my heart also started beating faster in fear.

"Niya, our-our shop caught fire" this words made my heart beat stop. My phone slipped from my hand and tears started flowing down on my cheeks.

"Niya!!" Jas and Neil came running to me.

"Niya, baby, what happened?" Jas asked me. My words were not coming out.

Only Kevin's words were ringing in my ears, "our shop caught fire"

How?

"Niya, Jas is asking you something. What happened?" Neil asked.

I looked at them, worry was written on their faces.

"Tell, Niya!" Neil shook me.

"My-my shop cau-caught fire!"

They were looking at me in shock.

"How?"

"I don't know, Jas. Kevin called me saying my-my shop -" I was telling them when Zara got a call, and she left from there.

I just looked at her retreating figure.

She didn't even give me a one glance.

"Come, Niya, let's go" Jas held my hand.

I nodded and left with them.

▪▪▪▪▪▪

I touched the things which were half burnt. My diary and the little amount of money which I kept in the drawer were burnt into ashes. All walls were turned into black. All flowers were scattered on the floor, some were burnt.