10. His New Maid

He got up from the couch and went towards her. "I hope you didn't find it difficult to come here," he said, with a smirk on his lips.

She just kept quiet.

He then rang the bell, and within a minute, all the maids came running into the hall and stood up.

"So, I called you all here because today there is good news for you all," he started.

The maids looked at each other with a questionable look.

Aryan looked at their confused faces and then continued. "Here, meet my new maid Miss. Niya Arora" he said, pointing at Niya.

Niya's head shot up. She was looking at him in shock and hurt expression.

The maids got confuse. There are a lot of maids in this mansion, so why would he appoint a new maid?

"So from tomorrow onwards, I am giving you a long holiday. From tomorrow onwards my new maid will do all the work" he said looking at the maids.

Is he crazy? How will I be able to do all the work all alone of this whole mansion? Niya thought.

"Sir, please don't remove us from our work. What will we eat if you do this to us?" The maids started pleading in front of him.

Niya's eyes softened looking at the maids.

"You just enjoy your holidays and don't worry about money. Your monthly salary will be transferred to your account every month," he said, which made all the staff happy.

He then dismissed them and looked at Niya.

"He is really a monster, Niya" she mentally slapped him.

"Now, why are you looking at me like that?" He asked with a wicked smile, raising his brows. "Now don't tell me while coming to my place you dreamt about having our romantic first night," he said, circling around her. "Because I am not interested in touching a piece of trash like you."

"Human beings are trash for you?" She asked, hiding the hurt of his words.

"No, you got me wrong," he said, stopping in front of her. He looked straight into her eyes and said, "only you and your disgusting family are trash to me"

Niya's nose flared in anger. "Mr. Aryan Obroi, don't bring my family in the middle," she warned him with a high tone.

He grabbed her arm harshly, "Don't ever talk to me in this tone, Miss. Niya Arora. You are not in your house. You have entered the prison of Aryan now. So, mind your voice next time. Otherwise, there will be a serious consequences," he warned her in a dangerous tone, which made her gulp in fear. His eyes were filled with hatred and digust for her.

He left her arm as if her skin burned his hand.

"Julie, show her her room," he ordered one of the maids.

"Come," Julie said as she tried to take Niya's luggage.

"She will take her luggage on her own, Julie. You don't have to do that for her. You just show her her room," He said in his dominant voice.

"Yes, sir," Julie said, and asked Niya to follow her.

Niya wanted to relax. Her legs were hurting badly, but she still dragged her legs forcefully.

Aryan was looking at her retreating figure with an evil smile plastered on his lips.

Welcome to your new phase of life where you will find only pain.

Niya's POV

Julie stopped in front of one room.

"This is your room," she said, and opened the door.