6. His Victory

She knocked his cabin door. Her heart was thumping faster in fear.

"Come in, Miss. Arora" he said, knowing who is outside his cabin.

Niya gulped and entered his cabin.

Looking at her Aryan smirked. "I knew that one day you will come back here"

She took a deep breath and said, "I am ready"

Aryan raised his one brow, "Oops! I didn't hear it properly," he said mocking at her.

Tears were forming in her eyes, but she was blinking it, so it doesn't fall. She didn't want him to know her weakness. She doesn't want him to become happy, seeing her in tears.

"I said, I am ready to marry you!" she told him her decision by clenching her teeth in anger.

I don't know what I am doing is right or not, but I also can't let my brother suffer in jail..

"Oh wow!" He exclaimed happily. But that happiness was of trapping her in his game.

"I knew you would visit me soon" he said smirking at her. "By the way, the way you were begging in front of the lawyers was a sight to be seen" he mocked her, looking at his mobile.

Niya frowned in confusion.

He showed her his mobile on which a video was playing where in Niya was crying while begging in front of the lawyers to take her brother's case, but they were just ignoring her and some were insulting her.

Looking at the video, her eyes widened.

Tears started flowing from her eyes. She felt pity for herself looking at the video.

How much she begged in front of the all lawyers, but no one gave a damn about her. She was helplessly crying there, but no one came to help her.

So, not having any other option than to marry Aryan, she came here to seal her destiny with him.

How can she let her brother suffer?

"You are heartless, Mr. Aryan Obroi. I have never seen a person like you!" she said in anger.

His jaws tightened, but later an evil smirk came on his lips, "Now you will get to see, Miss. Niya Arora" 

Welcome to my hell, Miss. Niya Arora. You and your brother will see the worst days of your life. I will make you realize what the real pain is.

"Sign this papers!" he forwarded the file towards her. "And yeah, before signing please read it properly"

She took that file with a shaky hand and she signed the papers without reading it properly. Her vision was getting blurry with tears.

"I signed the papers, now I want my brother out of the jail!"

"Why so hurry? First we have to get married" he said looking at her. "Let's give your brother a surprise, what say?"

Niya closed her eyes to calm herself. If Neil and Jasmine come to know about this then what will they think about her? Will they hate her?

"So, tomorrow will be our wedding. After that, we will go to meet your so-called brother. After all, he will become my brother-in-law"

"Sir-sir" one of the security guard came running to his cabin.

"What the hell? Who gave you permission to-" Aryan was pissed off seeing him entering in his cabin without his permission, but he was cut off by the guard.

"Sir, someone broke the mirrors of your car" He told him in fearful voice by bowing his head.

"What!" Aryan got up from his seat.