18. Tit for Tat

She stopped when someone held her hand.

"Maybe some more humiliations are waiting for me," she thought.

Slowly, she looked at the owner of the hand.

"Zara," her voice came out as a whisper.

She pulled Niya towards her, giving her an angry glare, and stood in front of Danish.

She took one wine glass and poured it on Danish's other shoe.

"What the heck is this?" He said this gritting his teeth.

"Zara, what are you doing?" Niya tried to stop her from creating a scene there.

But Zara ignored her, looked at Isha, and threw the remaining juice at her face.

"This is for hurting her." Zara said in anger.

"You-" she was about to slap Zara when she held her hand. "Don't you dare raise your hand on me again. Don't make a mistake thinking I am Niya who would keep quiet!"

Isha's eyes widened.

Even Niya was shocked to see Zara taking her side.

Everyone was looking at them. Niya was feeling embarrassed, feeling everyone's gaze on them.

"Who the hell are you?" Danish questioned, glaring at Zara.

"What will you do knowing about me?" She questioned back. "If you are that eager to know about me,  then ask your loving friend." She said, eyeing at Aryan who was standing there looking at the drama without saying anything.

She then looked at Isha, who was throwing daggers at her. "Now I am telling you. Wipe his shoes!"

"Shut up! Why will I wipe his shoes?"

"What is there in wiping your friend's shoes?" She asked her, raising her eyebrows.

"Zara, stop this, and let's go from here," Niya held her hand.

"You keep quiet!" Zara withdrew her hand back.

"If I was there at her place, then I would have slapped all of you!" She said, glaring at them.

Zara held Niya's hand and dragged her out of that place.

"Zara, you shouldn't have done that," Niya said, looking at Zara, who was fuming in anger.

"Yeah, I know, but it was you who should have done that!" She snapped at her.

"Za-"

"Just keep quiet! Why were you behaving like a coward there? They were humiliating you in front of everyone and you were quite. Why didn't you answer them back?" She raised her voice.

She sighed, mumbling, "I am used to it."

Zara's eyes softened.

Why are you like this, Niya?

"By the way, today I got to know that you are my same Zara." Niya said, smiling at her.

Zara averted her gaze. "Don't you think you are dreaming by keeping your eyes open?" She asked, rolling her eyes.

"If so, then this dream is beautiful." Niya replied, smiling at her.

Zara glared at her.

"Now you must be getting all the love of Neil and Jas, right? By the way, I am out of that house now." Sadness was evident in her voice. "And also now I am married to Aryan, so now Zain-"

Zara cut her off, asking, "How do you know?" She was shocked.

Niya scoffed. "Zara, I am your sister. If you believe or not."