⚠IMPORTANT⚠

Copyright ©️ 2021 by Vel

This story is full of my imagination, and this is my own work.

The characters and events of this book are fictitious. Any similarities to a real person, business, living or dead are totally coincident and not intended by the author.

The pictures which I am using in this story are not mine, they are downloaded from Google and Pinterest, and the credit goes to their respective owners.

● No part of this book may be produced in any form or translated in any language without my permission. I will not tolerate if anyone tries to copy my story or any parts of my story.

This story is full of my imagination, and this is my own work. I repeat, this story is just an IMAGINATION, so I request not to judge a author by her writings.

Suggestions are always welcome but not criticism.

English is not my native language, so there are chances of grammatical mistakes.

If you like my story, then please don't forget to show your love by voting and commenting on my story, I would highly appreciate it.

This story contains a dominant man and a semi-submissive girl, so I request those who don't like this type of stories, then please don't read it and also don't message/comment on my story saying your female character/story is this and that. If you feel like this story is not of your taste then you can stop reading it whenever you want.

Thank you

Started: 26 Nov 2021

End: