32. His Wrath

Aryan's POV

I was coming downstairs when I saw Niya standing at the main door and looking outside.

What is she doing there?

Is someone coming here?

"Ni-" I was about to ask her who is coming, but I saw Neil coming, and he was about to enter my house.

"Don't even dare enter my house, Neil Arora," I said.

How dare he to come here?

Niya was looking at me while furrowing her brows.

I went downstairs and stood beside her.

"How dare you come to my house?" My blood boiled looking at him at my place.

"He is here to meet me," Niya said, looking at me.

"This is my house, not yours to invite anyone to my house," I snapped at her.

"Don't you dare talk to her like that!" Neil said gritting his teeth.

"She is my wife so I will talk to her however I want. You are no one to tell me that."

"She is your wife that doesn't mean you will talk to her like that," he snapped back at me.

"You-" he was cut off by Niya by grabbing his hand by saying, "bro, it's okay."

Tears were filling her eyes, which made something in me.

I immediately averted my gaze from her.

I don't know what happens to me when I look at her innocent looking eyes.

I don't know why her tears are affecting me.

I could see Neil gritting his teeth in anger. Looking at him, I smirked.

"Niya, come, let's go out and talk," he said, grabbing her hand and glaring at me.

"Next time don't show your face in my house."

"I am also no dying to come here," he said as they went out.

Maybe both went to plan something against me.

Niya's POV

"Niya, what happened to you? You are looking so weak," Neil asked me. Worry was clearly seen on his face.

"Bro, I am fine," I said.

He cupped my face. "No, Niya, you are not fine. Look at you, you have become thin and also very weak."

I hugged him tight.

How much I missed him.

"Don't worry about me, bro. I will be fine," I mumbled.

He broke the hug. "What do you mean by you will be fine?" His brows furrowed. "You are not fine, right? Is there something serious? Is Aryan treating you right?" He fired questions one by one.

"Bro, bro, first calm down," I said, holding his shoulders. "And he is treating me well. It's just I don't feel like eating these days maybe that's the reason I am looking weak," I said but a deep down I know these is a only a partial truth.

He scoffed. "Yeah yeah. I saw just now how well he is treating you," anger was evident in his eyes. "And why are you not eating your food? At home also, you were doing the same, and now also," he started shouting at me. "What is this, Niya? You are not a little girl now. Earlier, we were there to take care of you, but now there is no one here to take care of you, Niya. Try to understand," he said, grabbing my shoulders as his eyes softened.