7. Her Worry and His Plan

Niya's POV

"Jas, please have something" these days she is not having her food properly. I am trying to make her eat, but she is refusing to have food.

"How can I, Niya? My Neil is suffering there, and I don't even know if he is getting a food there.. how can I eat here happily when my husband is suffering there?" She started to cry.

"Jas, don't worry, bro will be out soon. I will bring him out of the prison," I said.

She raised her head and was looking at me with her bloodshot eyes, "How Niya?"

I averted my eyes from her, "I don't know, Jas, but I will try," I said.

I haven't told them about that marriage agreement because I know if I told her about it then she will not allow me to do it and I will not be able to bring brother out of the jail.

"Jas, please have this food. If you stay hungry, then bro will not like it. Please, have this" I forwarded the plate towards her.

She shook her head, pushing that plate back.

"Jas, please have this food" I kept the plate on her lap. "See, I also promised you that I will bring Neil out of the jail. Now have this food."

"Where is Zara?" She asked.

"Maybe in her room," I replied.

"Have she had her food?"

"No, I am going to give her," I said while getting up. "But please, have your food, okay?"

She nodded and started having her food.

I went to the kitchen and one plate for Zara.

I knocked on her door and slowly opened it.

She was lying on the bed. I kept the plate of food on the table.

She was in a deep thinking.

"Zara" I called her, but I got no response from her.

"Zara" I touched her hand.

She flinched.

"Niya, what are you doing here?" She asked, getting up from the bed.

"I brought food for you," I said, pointing towards the table.

She looked the plate and then looked at me.

"Hmm, thanks"

"Zara, are you fine?" I asked her because she was looking disturbed.

She looked at me... looking at her face, I can tell there is something bothering her.

"Zara, you can tell me"

"I am fine. You can leave," she said, averting her eyes from me.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah"

"By the way, I wanted to talk to you about something," I said, sitting on her bed.

"Hmm"

Why is she not shouting and talking with me rudely today?

"Tomorrow bro will be out of the prison," I informed her.

"Okay," she said without any questions.

"Tomorrow I will get married to Aryan. So, I will be out of this house and Jas and brother's attention will be fully on you," I said to her. She has always taken me wrong, thinking I am snatching Neil from her.
From tomorrow onwards, she will get Neil's and Jas's attention.

"You don't have to worry about me snatching Neil from you now. But please don't tell this to Jas now," I added, and got up to leave.

She was all silent, she didn't give me any reaction.

What happened to her today?

I thought after listening to this she would taunt me, but no, she was all silent.

"Zara, are you okay?" I asked her. "Do you have a fever?" I checked her forehead, but her temperature was normal.

"I am fine, Niya. You go" she removed my hand from her forehead.

"But Zara, what happened? Why are you all silent today?"

"Please go" she slightly pushed me.

"Zara, tell me what hap-"

"I said go" she screamed which made me startle.

What happened to her today?

I just gave her a last glance and came to my room.

This all is happening because of Aryan. I don't know what he wants, and why he is behind my brother.

I don't want to marry him, but if I deny then what about my brother.

That cruel man can do anything.

He doesn't have a heart. He only knows to hurt others.

I don't know how I will live with him if I get married to him.

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone.

Unknown

I swiped up to receive the call.

"Hello"

"Hello, my soon-to-be wifey"

Aryan

"Why you called me now?" I asked in anger.

He chuckled. "Ohh, my soon-to-be wifey is angry at me, huh"

"You are enjoying our state, right? Do you know, how miserable is Jas? She is not eating her food properly. She just cries full day for Neil!" I snapped at him. "It's all because of you!"

"Don't blame me for that, sweetheart. Your brother made a mistake and because of that he is behind the bars."

"Don't put blame on my brother, Aryan! You and I know what is reality!"

He started laughing, "Aww, my soon-to-be wifey is very intelligent."

I felt like to slap him.

"By the way, I called to tell you that be ready for our wedding tomorrow. I am also excited to give a surprise for your brother."

This man is such a cruel.

I cut the call without replying.

Will Neil hate me if he comes to know that got married to Aryan?

What will be Jas's reaction?

I can tolerate anything, but I will not be able to tolerate Neil's hatred.

Aryan's POV

Ahh, Niya, you don't know what is waiting for you and your brother. Don't think that after marrying me you will be able to enjoy your life because that will never happen. I will make your life miserable, even your so-called brother will suffer looking at you. You and your brother will get to know the pain which you had given me.

Tomorrow will be the happiest day of my life and yours the worst day of your life. I will make sure you never get a single day to enjoy.

I will make sure you know what this Aryan Obroi can do.

In this house, you will get only tears in your eyes and nothing else, and I will make sure of it.

You will get to see the worst days of your life, Niya.

Only a few hours are left, and then you will be in hell.

Be ready, Miss. Niya and my soon-to-be brother-in-law.

I hope you enjoyed reading the chapter.

Please do vote and comment

Stay blessed

Vel 💕