24. Worried for her?

Niya's POV

I got up with a severe headache. I went to the bathroom and did my chores.

I decided to take my tablet after doing my breakfast, so I went downstairs to prepare breakfast.

I looked at Aryan's room, which was still closed. Maybe he didn't get up till now.  Today is Sunday, so he will be at home.

I made some pancakes and coffee and didn't wait for Aryan to come because my head was pounding badly. After eating my breakfast, I was going to my room when Aryan bumped me, making fall, but before I fell he caught me.

"Can't you see where are you going?" He asked coldly.

"God has also given you two soccer like eyes, then why didn't you see me?" I wanted to say this to him but kept quiet because if I said something, he would snap at me, and I don't have that much energy to argue with him. My head is already hurting me.

He snapped his fingers at me.

"Where?" He asked.

I shook my head and left for my room, saying sorry to him.

I took one tablet and thought to sleep a little just to relax my mind.

I set an alarm on my phone and try to sleep.

Aryan's POV

After coming from the gym, I was waiting for Niya to bring me breakfast, but she didn't come.

It's not like I can't take breakfast by myself; I like it when she serves it for me. I don't know why.

Did she eat her breakfast?

It's been fifteen minutes, but there's  no sign of her.

I thought to see what she was doing.

I went towards her room and knocked, but got no response from her side. Again, I knocked but still didnot get any response.

I twisted a knob and went inside.

She was sleeping soundly on the bed.

I went toward her and slowly placed my hand on her temple to check her temperature.

What if she has a fever?

But her temperature was normal.

"Niya, get up!" I tried to wake her up.

"Niya," again I tried to wake her up but got no response from her.

My gaze fell on a glass of water that was kept on the side table. I took that and splashed it on her face.

She got up with a jolt, breathing heavily.

"What is this, huh?" She raised her voice, glaring at me.

"Don't raise your voice at me, women," I said.

"Why are you sleeping till now, and who will make breakfast for me?" I asked angrily.

She was pressing her head continuously. "I already made the breakfast for you. It's in the kitchen," she replied.

Ohh I didn't check in the kitchen.

"Who will serve me that?" I asked.

"Please, today, serve it to you by yourself," she said in a pleasing tone.

What happened to her?

"As a maid, it's your duty to serve breakfast for me," I said, looking at her.