Chapter Seven

Mina peels herself from me and wipes a couple of tears away from my cheeks. I didn't even realise I was crying. Kuroo and Bokuto sit on the coffee table across from me.

"What am I going to do?" I ask.

"You're going to leave his ass and move in with us," Kuroo says.

"But I love him."

"You've got to be kidding." Bokuto pipes up.

I look at him and he looks so sad. "Bo?"

"Please just hear me out." He leans forward taking my hands. "You heard how he spoke to me, how he spoke about Kuroo and me to you. The way he spoke to you, the way he lied about the woman he was with. That's not loving. That's control. You know it, I know you do."

Tears pour from my eyes. "I don't know if I can live on my own without him."

Kuroo shoves my arm a little. "Don't be stupid. You're a bright woman, most of the time." he laughs. "You will do so much better without him."

"You think so?" I ask.

"I know so." Bokuto butts in. "You were so independent in high school and college. You always radiated big dick energy wherever you went."

A smile cracks my face and I wipe a tear away as I start to laugh. "Big dick energy?"

He nods, squeezing my hands tightly. "Big dick energy."

Kuroo sighs with a smile. "You're really something else, Bo."

Bokuto grins at both of us. "So, what are you going to do (y/n)?"

"I'm going to break up with him," I say meekly.

"Sorry, I didn't quite catch that," Mina says.

I sigh. "I'm going to leave him," I say a little louder.

"One more time," Kuroo says.

I suddenly stand, looking down on the three. "I'm gonna leave his dirtbag ass," I yell.

Mina cheers and Kuroo gives me a proud smile as he pulls his phone out. Bokuto grabs me around the waist and throws me over his shoulder. He spins around while laughing.

"I'll call the moving company in the morning. We're going to move all of your things out tomorrow morning before he comes home." Kuroo says.

Bokuto stops and puts me down, I turn to face Kuroo who has moved onto the couch.

"What? Really?" I say.

"Really. So, here's the plan. We move all of your things here, go back to your place, you break up the dirtbag, and then we go out and we celebrate. How does that sound?"

"I like that plan a lot. Where were you thinking of celebrating?" I ask.

"The beach?" Mina suggests.

We all look at one another and nod.

"The beach sounds perfect," I say.

"Good, now we have the plan. Let's get some sleep, tomorrow is going to be a long day." Kuroo says.

"I'll get you something to sleep in," Mina says as she gets up from the couch. "Kuroo can get your room ready."

"Where am I sleeping?" Bokuto pouts.

"On the floor." Kuroo cackles.

"I can just top and tail with Mina and you." Bokuto jokes.

"Over my dead body," Kuroo says.