Chapter Twenty Five (smut)

Bokuto turns the shower on and steam starts to flood the bathroom. I carefully start to strip, throwing my dirty uniform on the bench. Bokuto pulls his shorts off, just leaving him in his boxer briefs. I pause when I get to my track pants, too distracted by the sight in front of me.

He turns and looks at me. His eyes grow wide at the sight of me. I'm standing before him in a bra and my track pants. He moves toward me.

"Do you need some help?" He asks quietly.

I can't help but smile and look down at the ground. "Sure."

He trails his hands down to mine to where they stopped on my waistband. He carefully helps me out of them and he stops to look at me.

"You're so beautiful." He whispers. "I can't believe this is happening."

"Coming from the man that is built like a Greek god," I say.

He flexes a little. "I'll be your Greek god."

He pulls me into him, locking our lips. His arms snake around my back and start to undo my bra, the best he can. There is a lot of fumbling but he finally gets it. 

He tosses it aside but doesn't break the kiss. His hands trail down to my underwear, and his hands slip inside the waistband. He tugs on them and I help him remove them. He breaks the kiss to remove his boxer briefs. 

He stands before me completely naked and I don't know where to look. There is a look of amazement on his face, his eyes are trailing all over my naked body.

"I could look at you all night and day." He says.

Out of instinct, I cover myself up. He shakes his head and pulls me back over to him, we step under the water.

"I don't know what to do." He whispers.

"Are you still a virgin?" I ask him.

He shakes his head. "No. I've just always wanted to be like this with you. I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable."

I run my fingers through his hair. "You can never make me feel uncomfortable." 

I bite my lip as I take a hold of his hand and place it on my breast. He gives it a squeeze and his eyes light up. He leans down bringing his lips to my nipple, he starts sucking on it and a moan comes from me. 

His head snaps up. "I like that sound."

He puts my nipple back into his mouth and carries on sucking. More noises slip from me. He moves away and buries his face between my breasts, pushing them together. I laugh softly at him.

"As fun as this is, we should shower, and then we can have some more fun. We can't keep everyone waiting."

He brushes my wet hair behind my ear before leaning down to kiss me. I wrap my arms around his neck drawing him in closer. His large hands rest on my hips.

He carefully pulls back, gazing down into my eyes. "We can spend the whole day tomorrow in bed."

Bokuto and I quickly shower, his eyes never leave my body for a moment. We jump out and I start drying my hair.

His big arms wrap around my waist, drawing me back into his chest. His mouth finds my neck where he scatters small kisses up and down my skin.

"Do we have time for one round?" He whispers.

I half look back at him. "I think we can squeeze one in."

"Good," He leads me over to the bench, he sits down and pulls me down onto his lap.

I straddle him and I can feel his erection digging into my inner thigh. I grind down on him and a feral groan leaves him and I pause for a moment. A grin flashes on his face before he grips me tightly around the waist, lifting me up a little. He readjusts himself and lines himself up with me.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks.

"100 percent yes," I whisper to him. "Now please fuck me, Kotaro."

He holds up a finger. "One thing first." He grabs his jacket and throws it over my shoulders. "I've always wanted to fuck you in my team jacket."

A shiver runs up my spine and I grip his shoulders tightly. He gazes deeply into my eyes as he slowly pushes into me. I bit my lip trying my best to adjust to his size. He keeps a tight grip on my hips.

"Is this okay?" He asks quietly.

I give a small nod, not able to find the words I need right now. He pushes in further and a moan escapes me.

"I can't hold back much longer." Bokuto whines.

I drop my head down into the crook of his neck and suck in a deep breath. "I can take it."

"Are you sure?"

I pull back from him a little. "Stop with the questions and break me."

He slams into me and my head snaps backward with pure ecstasy. There is a moment of calm and I bring my head forward-searching his eyes. They are wide with amazement. He does it again and I turn to putty in his hold.

He keeps the movements up but his eyes never break away from my face. Each thrust is sweet and blissful for me, sounds of pleasure escape my lips.

His fingers dig into my hips and I slam my mouth against his. Our moans mix as his tongue slips into my mouth. I can barely fight against it.

He pulls away and grabs the back of my head, holding it in place. "I'm close." He pants.

I give a small nod in agreement, the words not forming. My fingernails dig into his shoulders as he continues at his pace. The pressure that is building is almost at its breaking point.

Bokuto's hand slips away from the back of my head and back down to my hip. He gets a good grip on me as his movements become a little less coordinated.

"Kotaro," I moan out. "Faster."

He uses the last of his energy to thrust harder. The pressure suddenly releases and everything comes crashing down. My body tenses as waves of euphoria pulse through me. My vagina tightens around his cock. He presses his face into the side of my neck. His breathing is hard.

"I'm cumming." He groans.

His whole body shakes as he releases himself into me. He stops all movement and pulls me closer to him. We are silent as we catch our breath.

"Kotaro," I finally whisper.

He places a gentle kiss on my neck before coming to look me in the eyes. He carefully takes my face in both of his hands. "Yes," he answers.

"Thank you,"

"Why?"

"For being in my life."

"I think I should be the one thanking you for being in my life." He draws me in for a kiss.

Our lips met once again.