Chapter Twenty Four

The ball slams on the ground and the bell rings through the air. Cheers and roars of celebration vibrate through the arena. Atsumu picks up Hinata and swings him around. The rest of the team is bumping chests and giving each other sweaty hugs.

All except Bokuto.

My eyes find him walking straight toward me. There is no victorious smile on his face, no cheering like he would normally do.

He walks up to me and takes my face in his huge hands. "I've been waiting all night to do this." He presses his lips against mine.

I instantly melt into him. He lets go of my face, leaning down and grabbing just under my ass. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. My arms snake around behind his neck, securing myself to him.

He pulls back for a moment, panting with a grin on his face. "I want to do this all night,"

"Do it somewhere else then!" Kuroo yells from the stands.

I snap back to reality and remember where we are. Bokuto still has a huge smile on his face as he waves to the crowd.

"Ko, can you put me down please?" I whisper to him.

He moves his attention back to me and there is a pout on his face. "I never want to let you go."

"Kiss again!" Mina shouts.

"One more time!" Hinata chants.

The whole stadium starts chanting it and I feel my face heat up as I stare into Bokuto's eyes. The pout vanishes from his face to be replaced with a huge grin.

"One more time?" He asks.

I laugh quietly. "I can't say no to you."

He presses his lips against mine and the crowd around us cheers. Bokuto moves and I feel my back press against the wall. His fingers dig into my thighs.

"Looks like The Black Jackals aren't the only winners tonight." The commentator says.

Bokuto finally pulls away, gently putting me down back on my feet. He puts his arm around my waist keeping me close.

People start exiting the stadium and the rest of the team joins us on the sidelines. Hinata and Atsumu have wide grins plastered on their faces as they look at Bokuto and me.

"So, does this make it official?" Hinata asks.

Bokuto looks down at me with a hopeful glint in his eyes. I cuddle into his side a little more.

"I think so."

Bokuto cheers loudly, picking me up and swinging me around like I weigh nothing to him.

"(y/n)'s my girlfriend!" He yells.

"Okay, dude. Put her down before you drop her." Kuroo says approaching us.

Bokuto puts me back down but keeps a tight hold on me. Mina gives me a wink.

"I'm so happy for the both of you." She says.

"I thought this would've happened later in the night when they were drunk." Kuroo laughs.

"Alright, great game guys. Go shower and then we are going to celebrate. Black Jackals style." The coach announces.

Kuroo checks his watch. "I'll head over to the restaurant now and make sure everything is ready." He looks over at me. "Are you coming with us, (y/n)?"

"I'm going to wait for Bokuto."

Kuroo wiggles his eyebrows. "Stay out of trouble."

I flip him off before walking over to the coach. He looks at me with a smug look.

"You must be pretty happy that we won tonight."

"I think that kiss would've happened one way or another."

"The way he looks at you, I don't doubt that. I'm going to check on the team and then start cleaning up."

"Do you need help with anything?" I ask.

He shakes his head. "I'll let you off for the night. Go get cleaned up yourself. These boys really know how to celebrate."

He walks towards the men's locker rooms. I grab my bag and head over to the showers. I turn on the shower and feel the rush of steam that comes from it. My heart feels so giddy and I can't remember the last time I felt this happy and filled with joy.

A quiet knock startles me, and I see Bokuto standing in the doorway. A towel is over his shoulder but he's still in his uniform. He looks me up and down before bringing his eyes back to me. There is a smirk on his face.

"Can I help you?" I ask, placing my hand on my hip.

He doesn't say a word as he walks toward me. His eyes stayed focused on me and I feel myself shrink a little under his gaze. He's never looked at me this way before.

I put my hands up and take a step back. "Bokuto," I say.

"Kotaro," he corrects me as he grabs me around the waist pulling me in close to him.

My hands are pressed against his chest and stare up into his eyes. There is a wide smile on his face.

"We're all alone." He whispers.

"We are," I respond. 

He brings his face down closer to mine. "I want you now."

"You have me," I giggle.

"I want more of you," His grip tightens on me.

"We're in the locker rooms."

He gives off a small shrug. "I think this is the perfect place. I've always dreamed of fucking you in one."

My eyes grow wide. "How long have you been wanting to do this?"

"Since high school," 

A tingle runs through my body. I would be lying if I said I hadn't been dreaming about the same thing. His big muscular body pressing me up against the wall, his mouth on mine, and his hands roaming my body.

"Can we?" He asks.

A hot flush rushes to my body and I give a small nod. His smirk grows even more and before I know he has me pressed up against the shower wall, already pulling my jacket off me. His lips against mine and my arms around his neck.

He moves away from my lips and starts trailing kisses down my neck. I push him away from a little and he gives me a scared look.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" He frantically asks.

I place a hand on the side of his face. "Everything is fine but maybe we should shower first."

He gently puts me down before stripping his jacket and shirt from his torso. "This day couldn't get any better," He cheers.

I carefully clap a hand over his mouth. "Quiet or we are going to get caught."