Chapter 10 Entering Spirit Hall Academy

Currently on Chapter 25 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n
Support me on: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

When Hu Liena returned to her residence, her mind was full of scenes of her kissing Su Yi.

She couldn't get rid of the scene in her mind.

The more she thought about it, the redder my face became, and she secretly blamed myself, how could she be so courageous?
Why didn't I control it and kiss that guy?

From now on, how can I face this guy?

While Hu Liena was still tossing and turning, after Bibi Dong left, Su Yi took a deep breath, turned and sat cross-legged on the bed, and continued to practice.

His current Spirit Power is only Rank 12, and within 3 years, breaking through to Rank 20 of a Spirit Grandmaster is a very easy thing.

For Su Yi, with his current cultivation speed, he would be able to break through the realm of the Spirit Grandmaster in less than a year.

It seems that the most difficult thing is to graduate from the Zero Class Bibi Dong talked about.

And if he wants to survive, he must be strong, otherwise, if all the Spirit Grandmasters in that class are above Rank 20, they will besiege him together. It is also hard to beat four hands with two fists.

Unless he exposes his Second Martial Spirit, there is no other way.

For Su Yi, no matter when leaving a trump is a good time to turn around.

Hidden trump cards cannot be exposed and why should he try not to expose them.

After thinking about these things in his mind, Su Yi began cultivating.

.......

"Xiao Su Yi, Supreme Pontiff, asked me to take you to Spirit Hall Academy."

Just after dawn, a blond moonlight appeared directly in Sun Yi's room, looking at Su Yi who was still cultivating. He spoke softly.

"Um!"

Su Yi looked at Yue Guan entering the house, and his hand on his calf moved slightly and jumped off the bed.

Yue Guan looked at Su Yi with a cold face, and a lot of curiosity arose in his heart.

This guy was kissed by Nana yesterday?

But the Old Ghost said that at that time, the little guy was so angry that he was lifted into the air by the Supreme Pontiff, and he kept flaring his teeth and claws at Nana who was stunned.

When Yue Guan heard the news, he hated how he was not present at the time.

He missed such a beautiful scene.

Therefore, after he learned the news, he directly took the initiative to ask Bibi Dong for an order.

Let the Old Ghost who had taken Su Yi to Spirit Hall Academy be replaced by him.

Su Yi, this morning, there was no time to report to the college at all, so he couldn't wait to come to Su Yi's place, wanting to see what changes this kid would experience yesterday.

As a result, this time, he saw Su Yi again.

This kid is as cold as before.

Seeing Su Yi walking to the door, Yue Guan seemed to have thought of something, his eyes narrowed, and a smirk appeared at the corner of his lips.

"Su Yi, I heard that Nana kissed you yesterday?"

Su Yi narrowed his eyes when he heard Yue Guan's words with his back facing Yue Guan.