Chapter 85 What exactly is Su Yi's purpose!

Gmail: realexemusyt@gmail.com

Discord: Username: Drip | Hashtag:#0123

Join My Discord Server (A Fan-Club, use link to join it): https://discord.gg/n7m7rQXE

Please join my P.A.T.R.E.O.N, Patron members are 15 chapters ahead, there are juicy parts!

Link to P.A.T.R.E.O.N will be in my Fan-Club!

It will expire in 4 days so join quickly!

"Brat, can't you see that I'm the one who's hurt the most?"

Zhao Wuji looked at Oscar, who had farted to Su Yi's side, and scolded in no good humour.

"Hey, Mr. Zhao, no matter how you say it, you are a Spirit Saint. Boss Su is only a Spirit King, so we have to see if Boss Su is hurt first."

As Oscar said, two large recovery sausages appeared in his hand and handed them to Zhao Wuji.

After Zhao Wuji ate Oscar's recovery sausages, he said, "Hurry up and kill this Crested Cockatoo Snake and absorb the Spirit Ring, so that you don't have to dream too much at night."

When Oscar heard this from Zhao Wuji, he nodded there.

With a dagger in his hand, he stabbed down at the red fleshy crown of the Crested Cockatoo Snake, after which a purple Spirit Ring floated out from the body of the Crested Cockatoo Snake and landed on Oscar's body.

As he watched Oscar begin to absorb the Spirit Ring, Zhao Wuji also did so and began to recover from his own injuries.

As for Su Yi, he looked at the three corpses of the dragon male and snake woman as well as that young girl and walked over.

"Su Yi, what are you doing there?"

Ning Rongrong looked at Su Yi walking towards those three corpses and asked with a curious face.

"Not doing anything, just looking at these three guys being an eyesore here and throwing them away."

Su Yi said, carrying the corpses of the two Dragon Lord and Snake Woman towards the depths of the Great Star Dou Forest, throwing the corpses of these two out.

Afterwards, returning to the crowd, he grabbed the young girl's bare feet with one hand and dragged the young girl's corpse with him, similarly heading out.

"Alright, don't pretend, no one is following."

Su Yi loosened the grip on the bare foot in his hand straight away, and the originally dead girl opened her eyes.

Looking at Su Yi with a hint of pique in her eyes, "You guys, don't you know how to treat girls more gently?"

"Talking to me like that, be careful, I'll really make you unable to get up."

Su Yi said here, smiling and laughing at the young girl standing in front of him.

"Grandpa."

The young girl looked at the Dragon Lord who had originally been stabbed to death by Su Yi and ran to the dragon male's arms for comfort.

The Dragon Lord was followed by the Snake Woman, and the two of them knelt down when they saw Su Yi: "My subordinates have met Your Highness the Saint Child."

"Get up."

With this cry from Su Yi to get up, the two stood up.

"Let the Master send you here just to check on Xiao Wu. Long Gong, as a Spirit Douluo, did you find anything abnormal in Xiao Wu's body?"