Chapter 88 Everything is a bubble in the face of absolute strength! (Part 3)

Currently Chapte
Xiao Wu, are you alright?"

As the match ended, Xiao Wu, who had been sent flying, quickly came in front of Tang San, looking at the blood flowing from the corner of his mouth with a distressed expression.

"It's fine, don't worry."

Tang San looked at Xiao Wu's anxious face and smiled faintly.

He then looked at Su Yi with a face full of bitterness and said, "Su Yi, is it necessary to hit so hard?"

Tang San felt the gap between the two after seeing Su Yi's true fighting prowess.

He couldn't figure out why the gap between them was so wide.

To think of it, each of their talents belonged to the level of little monsters.

But facing Su Yi, a true monster, everything was so inadequate.

It wouldn't take him more than a few breaths to kill them in seconds.

So, looking at Su Yi, Tang San was momentarily struck by Su Yi, somewhat doubting his life.

"That's right, Su Yi, you guy, your little hand is too ruthless."

Hearing this from Tang San, Xiao Wu also spoke up.

And Ma Hong Jun, who was lying on the ground, also stopped pretending to be dead and did get up to look at Su Yi with a crying face and said, "Boss Su, didn't you say you would be less serious?"

Hearing the master shouting to stop, he dared to get up only after pretending to be dead.

Although he was thick-skinned, he was not stupid either.

He was a shrewd little fatty. What was the point of getting up when he knew he was going to get beaten up and it hurt like hell?

Su Yi looked at the crowd and smiled faintly, "Once we fought, I forgot a little bit. This is something that I can't control either."

Be glad that you all can still see the sun.

Forcing himself to resist the urge to kill you all, this kind of battle, he never wanted to have it again.

Seriously, he really, really didn't like these kinds of bouts.

After all, it was still hard to forcefully resist the chance to attack them where they were fatal.

If he hadn't travelled to Yue Guan to learn and change his character back then, by now, this ground would have been full of corpses.

After all, when he struck, he liked to go all out and kill with a single blow.

Now, for the sake of Xiao Wu, his baby, if he accidentally killed her, how else was he going to obtain his Sixth Spirit Ring?

Yu Xiaogang came to Su Yi and the crowd, looked at Su Yi in a very complicated way, then said to Oscar, "Oscar, release your Spirit Ability first, use the sausage to recover for the crowd, and wake up Dai Mubai by the way."

"Xiao Wu, you go and wake up Zhu Zhuqing."

"Yes!"

Hearing this from Yu Xiaogang, Xiao Wu and Oscar walked over to Dai Mubai and Zhu Zhu Qing and woke them up.

Afterwards, Oscar released his First Spirit Ability Recovery Large Sausage and gave the crowd two of them each to recover.

When the crowd had recovered well, they stood in a line and looked at Su Yi and Yu Xiaogang with complicated eyes.