Chapter 99 Not just a waste! And a scum!

People on P_treon are on Chapter 116

Line Break

"Your ranks are too high for me to appraise. Why don't I take you all to see our dean and let her decide?"

That Blue Buster Academy auditor looked at Flender and the others and said respectfully.

When Flender heard this, his eyes narrowed slightly and the corners of his mouth curled up into a smile.

"Alright, let's go then!"

........

Afterwards, that Master from the Blue Buster Academy led Flender and Yu Xiaogang and the Shrek crowd to a small forest.

Looking at the courtyard filled with peach blossoms, there were sounds coming from inside.

Yu Xiaogang frowned slightly, his voice, so familiar.

When Yu Xiaogang saw the woman in the middle of the courtyard, who was dressed in fire and all in black, her eyes widened and she wanted to turn around and leave.

Without waiting for Yu Xiaogang to leave, Flender grabbed his shoulder: "Xiaogang, you've been running away for twenty years, how much longer do you want to run away? Can you really bear not to see her?"

When the Shrek people heard Flender's words, you looked at me and I looked at you, each one of them had no idea what to do.

As for Su Yi, when he heard Flender's words, his eyes flashed.

It seemed that that woman was Yu Xiaogang's sister, the Killing Horn Liu Erlong among the Golden Iron Triangle who had almost gotten married back then.

"Dean, these are the new Spirit Masters who have come to our academy to apply for jobs. Among them, six of them have strengths that Rank 60. We are unable to make a decision, so we are asking you to make a decision."

Liu Erlong, who was watering the flowers, looked at Yu Xiaogang, who had been grabbed by Flender, and looked at the side of Yu Xiaogang's face, the kettle in her hand fell straight to the ground, and her body froze in place.

Looking at the face that she had longed for, Liu Erlong's body trembled with excitement.

"Whoosh."

In a flash of silhouette, Liu Erlong appeared beside Yu Xiaogang, grasping Yu Xiaogang's hands, which were trembling.

Tears had already flowed down unknowingly, and his voice trembled incomparably, "Xiaogang, Xiaogang, is it really you? Xiaogang, am I not dreaming?"

Liu Erlong wanted to reach out and touch Yu Xiaogang's face, but when her hand reached halfway, she didn't know what came to mind, and in the end, she didn't touch the face that she had longed for.

Seeing this, Flender smiled out, "Sister Erlong, I never thought you would be here. How are you after so many years of absence?"

"Boss Furlong, I haven't seen you for many years, you still look the same."

Hearing Flender's voice, Liu Erlong turned to life and looked at Flender and spoke softly.

"Come, let me introduce to you, these are my Shrek Academy students and Masters. I accidentally saw your academy's job application and came to you to make a living."

Flender finished speaking to Erron Liu and looked at the Shrek crowd and smiled, "This is Liu Erlong, the last corner of our Golden Iron Triangle, the Killing Horn."

As Flender finished speaking, the Shrek crowd looked at Liu Erlong with a hint of fear in their eyes.

Only Su Yi, looking at Liu Erlong's eyes glowed slightly, then flickered away.