Chapter 37 The True Strong!

Currently on Chapter 51 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n
Support me on: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

Since returning to the Supreme Pontiff Palace, Su Yi has become the first Saint Child in the history of Spirit Hall.

For this matter, the impact is great.

In less than three days, the mainland learned that an amazing and brilliant genius had appeared in Spirit Hall.

This child is the second disciple of the Supreme Pontiff of Spirit Hall.

Because of this mysterious child, Bibi Dong, the Supreme Pontiff of Spirit Hall, made an exception and named him 'Saint Child'.

Many people knew that there was a Saint Child in Spirit Hall, but no one knew what the name of Saint Child was or what he looks like.

All they know is that this Saint Child will be Spirit Hall's strongest combat power in the future.

The people were very curious about this mysterious Saint, and they all want to know how exceptional this child is that the Supreme Pontiff, Bibi Dong of Spirit Hall, will make an exception for him.

It's a pity that this Saint Child is too mysterious.

The Grand Worship of Spirit Hall, Qian Daoliu soon learned about this matter.

He, who has stayed away from mundane affairs was alarmed by this.

Qian Daoliu confronted Bibi Dong in person, and ask her why she is doing this on her own without consulting the Worships.

When Bibi Dong faced Qian Daoliu, she responded domineeringly: "I am the Supreme Pontiff of Spirit Hall. I do not need you Worships to tell me what to do!"

Qian Daoliu was very angry when he heard this, but looking at Bibi Dong's cold eyes, he sighed helplessly, turned and left.

As for Saint Child, Su Yi, Qian Daoliu did not say that he wanted to meet him or continue to ask questions about him.

Since then, Su Yi has become the first Saint Child in Spirit Hall.

Among them, the happiest one is Hu Liena.

Since learning that Su Yi completed the trial in one day and returned to the Supreme Pontiff Palace, Hu Liena would come to Su Yi every day.

She had become something akin to his little tail, a tail that left him annoyed.

This woman is not a good thing, she always wants to prevent him from cultivating, she will always disturb him and prevent him from becoming stronger.

Half a month passed and Su Yi's Spirit Power Rank broke through from Rank 23 to Rank 24.

On this day, Bibi Dong came to talk to him in person.

This is the first time she came to see him in private since he returned to the Supreme Pontiff Palace for more than half a month.

"Good, you are already Rank 24, you are improving very quickly."

Bibi Dong looked at Xiao Su Yi in front of her and smiled slightly.

Looking at Su Yi who was silent, Bibi Dong sat down in Su Yi's small courtyard, beckoned to Su Yi, and said softly: "Come and sit here."

Bibi Dong patted the space in front of her.

Su Yi looked at Bibi Dong, then silently walked over and sat down beside Bibi Dong.

"Do you know why I came to you today?"

Bibi Dong said with a face turned to the side, looking at Su Yi with an indifferent expression.

"I don't know."

Su Yi answered indifferently as always.

"Little guy, do you know what a real powerhouse is?"

Bibi Dong said, looking at the small pool in front of him, his eyes full of thought.

"I have no idea."

Bibi Dong listened to Su Yi's answer, smiled slightly, looked at the fish swimming in the pool, and said softly: "A real powerhouse has the perseverance to pursue strength; they are not afraid of any hardships and dangers, they know that the road ahead is full of thorns, but they continue to move forward fearlessly, overcoming the thorns and embarking on the final journey of strength, they know cultivation is boring, but they persevere and are patient; no matter the troubles they encounter, they are decisive in solving it; they cut down any enemy obstructing them, no matter who they are.

These points can already be seen in you. I do not have to worry about you not becoming a powerhouse worthy of your title and my expectations. However, a powerhouse, no matter what, should not be shocked, his facial expressions should not change, and there should be no waves in his heart. This is what you do and it is very impressive. Even I, your Master, have not been able to successfully do this..." Saying this, Bibi Dong's eyes become thoughtful as she silently stared at the calm water.

And Su Yi sat quietly beside Bibi Dong, looking at his reflection in the lake.

Until a long time later, Bibi Dong recovered, looked at Su Yi sitting quietly next to her, smiled, stretched out her hand to press on Su Yi's little head, and gently rubbed it.

"But your biggest shortcoming is that you have no feelings."

"A strong person has something to protect, something to anchor them. Ruthlessness will make you strong, but you will eventually lose yourself and only become a weapon that knows how to kill."

"You should learn to mask your true self in front of others. Let no one else find your true self. That way, others will not find your weakness, with no weaknesses, you will live longer and become ever stronger."

Saying this, Bibi Dong seemed to think of something, and there was a trace of pain, sadness, heartbreak, and uncomfortable intent in her eyes, her eyes then became full of murderous and cruel intent.

It's just that the killing intent and ruthlessness flashed by as sudden as they came. In those beautiful eyes, the tranquillity, nobility and softness of the past were restored.

When Bibi Dong's murderous intent surfaced, though others may not have caught it, Su Yi did. He could feel Bibi Dong's cruel and insidious aura.

Although that feeling passed in a flash, Su Yi couldn't forget it.

Looking at Bibi Dong, who was sitting beside him noble, gentle and quiet, Su Yi knew that his Master in front of him must have suffered some unimaginable trauma.

"Little guy, you have to remember that a real powerhouse will mask his expressions and disguise his emotions."

"Masking yourself and disguising your emotions will make you unfathomable to others. Though you have masked yourself, you have not put on a disguise of emotions."

"And your next training course is to learn how to disguise your indifferent expression. What kind of expression to have at what time and express different faces at what instance."

"For example, when you are happy, learn to laugh, when you are sad, learn to be sad."

"This is probably difficult for you. But you have to learn to disguise your emotions and expression so that no one can see the true you."

Bibi Dong said, looking at Su Yi's eyes with seriousness.

This last point is what she said to Su Yi because of Nana's consideration.

Nana's little heart and feelings for Su Yi is almost universally known.