Chapter 79 You call this showing mercy?

Gmail: realexemusyt@gmail.com

Discord: Username: Drip | Hashtag:#0123

Join My Discord Server (A Fan-Club, use link to join it) : https://discord.gg/hNyDKqWW

Please join my P.A.T.R.E.O.N, Patron members are 15 chapters ahead, there are juicy parts!

Link to P.A.T.R.E.O.N will be in my Fan-Club!

It will expire in 4 days so join quickly!

Also, please subscribe to my Gaming channel, link is here >

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFCtYQUnFA17VpLC_mQ_sJg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh!!!"

After Su Yi's shot, without even using his Spirit Ability, he killed him with a single strike.

An incomparably strong cheer erupted from the middle of the deathmatch arena, which had originally fallen into silence.

Those spectators who were sitting on the viewing platform went completely crazy for it.

"One shot kill!"

"One shot kill!"

"One shot kill!"

It was unknown who opened their mouths and shouted out, and the crowd sitting on the spectator stand shouted and roared madly.

As for Tang San and Dai Mubai, who were sitting on the audience platform, they watched Su Yi not even releasing his Spirit Abilities, killing the Rank 38 Scar, leaving the opponent no chance to release his Martial Spirit.

One by one, they looked at Su Yi with shock in their eyes.

Was this the strength of a Spirit King?

Without even using a Spirit Ability, he killed a Rank 38 Spirit Elder.

Just how powerful was this fellow?

Even that day when he faced Master Zhao Wuji, this fellow hadn't even released his full strength at all.

This was because they hadn't seen Su Yi unleash his Fifth Spirit Ability at all.

Thinking of this, the crowd's eyes were filled with horror as they looked at Su Yi.

Yes, up till now, none of them, none of them, knew how strong this fellow's full strength was.

And Flender, who was sitting on the viewing platform, looked at Su Yi's figure with a hint of shock flashing in his eyes.

No wonder that stupid bear Zhao Wuji could be seriously injured by his shot, his speed was far faster than an ordinary Spirit King, even more so.

Even a normal Attack System Spirit King might not be as fast as this guy.

Moreover, his power control, too, was very subtle, without a single hint of waste at all.

When he rushed to ten metres in front of his opponent, his right foot exploded with power, instantly accelerating as if he was instantaneously moving, crossing the eight-metre distance, followed by a precise stab to the opponent's vitals.

When he strikes, it is a sure kill.

This child's practical battle experience was, perhaps, even more veteran than his, a Rank 78 Spirit Saint.