Chapter 55 14 Year Old Spirit King! Terrifying Physique! (1)

Since that day passed, Su Yi has been cultivating in his residence.

He cultivates for 16 hours a day and exercises for 2 hours.

Apart from the time he has to go to eat and drink, Su Yi only sleeps for less than 4 hours a day.

In the beginning, Hu Liena would go to Su Yi every day, thinking of trying to 'eat' Su Yi, trying to find a way to 'cook the rice'.

(T/N: 'cook the rice'= have sex)

However, after seeing Su Yi's nearly fatal training regime, she was motivated as well. Since then, Hu Liena has practiced with Su Yi here every day.

Seeing Su Yi's continuous physical training consisting of push-ups, sit-ups, pull ups, squats etc., out of curiosity, she asked Su Yi why he did this.

Su Yi told Hu Liena how training the body strengthens the physique and helps a person to absorb a higher aged and stronger Spirit Ring.

From then on, every time Su Yi trains, she will train with Su Yi.

However, Hu Liena's daily training time can only be maintained at about 10 hours, she could barely keep up with Su Yi's pace.

To train his body to a higher Rank, Su Yi specially visited Yue Guan.

Yue Guan gave him weighted training materials.

Su Yi had weights made of very soft meteoritic iron, but it had high quality.

This kind of meteorite iron, even in Spirit City, and with the power of Spirit Hall, only 2 pieces were found.

And these 2 pieces were just enough to create a set of weighted undershirts, as well as a pair of wrist guards and a pair of boots.

The weight of the wrist guards is 200 kilograms respectively, and the weight of the shoes is 300 kilograms respectively.

The weight of the weight-undershirt has reached 1,000 kilograms.

This set of weights adds up to exactly 2000 kilograms.

2000 kilograms, to a Titled Douluo or even a Spirit Douluo, is nothing at all.

It is nothing to some Spirit Saints as well. However, if it is a Spirit Emperor, if he wants to wear this set of weights, he will run and move at a turtle-like speed.

Not to mention that for Su Yi, who had only Rank 33 Spirit Power, even if his physical fitness was very strong, he can only wear the undershirt.

With continuous cultivation and passage of time, after a full year, Su Yi was able to put on all the weights.

This also shows that it only took Su Yi a year to achieve a body comparable to a Spirit Emperor.

In this years' time, Su Yi's Spirit Power Rank had reached Rank 38.

Afterwards, after another half a year, his Spirit Power reached Rank 40.

Following Chrysanthemum Douluo and Ghost Douluo, Su Yi obtained his Fourth Spirit Ring.

They hunted and killed a 48,000-year-old Rampaging Gravity Tiger, and once again obtained a magical skill.

From the beginning, Su Yi had already figured out what the Spirit Rings he will attach to his Martial Spirit be.

He intends to attach Spirit Rings that will continuously increase the weight and strength of his First Martial Spirit, the Chaos Supreme Spear.