Chapter 54 If So! I Like You!

After Su Yi followed Bibi Dong back to the Supreme Pontiff Palace in Spirit City, everyone picked him up, after Su Yi returned to his residence.

When he returned to his residence, he could see that even if he had left here for 2 years, there was no trace of dust or dirt in the house, meaning that people would often be sent here to clean the place.

Moreover, the flowers and plants in the courtyard are trimmed and neat, suggesting they are taken care of too.

Su Yi did not know that there were always 2 women who would come and do this.

Every time Hu Liena finished her practice, she would come to Su Yi's place and clean Su Yi's room carefully.

She would ensure no dust was left, making the place spotless, as if someone was still living here.

Bibi Dong personally took care of the flowers and plants outside the yard and the small fish in the pool.

Every time Bibi Dong sat by the pool in this small courtyard and looked at the fish floating in the small pool, her heart would be at peace.

Many times, Bibi Dong would personally trim and take care of the flowers and plants in Su Yi's small yard.

Every time she takes care of these flowers and plants, she feels peaceful, comfortable and relaxed.

It has now become her habit to take care of this yard every week.

Not long after Su Yi entered the house, Bibi Dong arrived in Su Yi's small courtyard.

Instead of calling Su Yi, she sat by the small pool in the courtyard, watching the fishes play in the water.

Su Yi discovered Bibi Dong as early as when Bibi Dong entered his 'Domain'.

When Bibi Dong sat down by the water, Su Yi also sat down.

Sitting side by side with Bibi Dong, the 2 did not speak, quietly looking at the reflection of their figures on the water.

"Little guy, now Nana and the others have reached Spirit Ancestor, although you are still at Rank 33, if you were not delayed by 2 years, your current Spirit Power Rank will have certainly surpassed Nana and the others. From now on, all you have to do is improve your Spirit Power Rank."

Su Yi sitting next to Bibi Dong heard Bibi Dong's words and smiled slightly: "I will, Master."

"Little guy, you also witnessed Nana's feelings for you. She exposed her emotions in front of everyone and did not hide or conceal her love for you. What do you think of that girl?"

"..."

This time, Su Yi, who heard Bibi Dong's words, fell silent for a while.

What could he say? That he hates her since she always stops him from getting stronger?

However, during his 2 years stay in the Moon Pavilion, his temperament and appearance is not the only thing that has changed. His character has changed too.

If before he was a sword that would kill people at any time, now he has become a sheathed sword, only displaying its brilliance when needed.

And he also learned a lot about matters between men and women through his Master Tang Yuehua.

He knew that Hu Liena liked him, he also found out what feelings were. However, he was not used to it and did not know how to exhibit these feelings and emotions.