Chapter 39 The Assassin God Enters The Moon Pavilion!

Currently on Chapter 52 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n
Support me on: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

Following the Chrysanthemum Douluo, Su Yi sat in a carriage and headed away from Spirit City.

This time, the direction they were heading was the Heaven Dou Empire.

Along the way, only Yue Guan kept chattering in the carriage.

Sometimes Yue Guan would talk to Su Yi, but Su Yi ignored Yue Guan all the time, sitting in the carriage, cultivating Spirit Power.

During the month of driving a carriage, more often than not, he was talking to himself.

Yue Guan took Su Yi away from Spirit City and spent a full month before Yue Guan took Su Yi to the destination of their trip.

Along the way, Su Yi, who had been cultivating, felt that he was about to breakthrough Rank 24 and reach Rank 25.

During this month, Yue Guan felt that he was going crazy.

The little guy Su Yi really didn't say a word to him.

For this month, he was driving the carriage by himself, either talking to himself where he was or talking to the two horses pulling the carriage.

Looking at the Heaven Dou Empire in front of him, after driving a carriage into the city, he came to a very luxurious building.

On the top of this building, were 2 words, Moon Pavilion.

Those who came in and out were all the children of aristocrats.

Looking at Su Yi who was still cultivating in the carriage, Yue Guan's eyes were full of helplessness and wonder.

The Supreme Pontiff, just for this little guy, had contacted someone she hadn't contacted for more than a decade.

Getting this place could possibly change Su Yi's Character, so after Bibi Dong knew about it, he immediately sent him over to accompany this little guy here, so that he could be transformed here.

"Little guy, we have arrived."

Hearing Yue Guan, Su Yi, who was sitting in the car, slowly opened his eyes.

Stepping down from the carriage, looking at the luxurious and huge attic in front of him, looking at the young boys and girls who are coming and going around.

It can be seen from the clothing of these young girls that these people are of absolutely extraordinary origins.

"Where am I coming this time?"

Su Yi frowned slightly looking at the Moon Pavilion in front of him.

He dislikes the atmosphere here.

And Yue Guan looked at Su Yi's slightly frowning face, with surprise in his eyes.

Oh My God!!!

What did I see? I actually saw other emotions on this little guy's face.

This would be the first time he saw Su Yi frown. He looks quite cute.

The suffocation along the way, seeing Su Yi's slightly frowning face, all came to the back of his head.

"Yes, this is our destination."

Yue Guan looked at Su Yi with a smile on his face.

"However, we should first meet someone and let them take you inside."

"After all, this place is very special. And you are a person from our Spirit Hall in foreign territory..."

Saying this, looking at Moon Pavilion's Yue Guan, there was a hint of playfulness in his eyes.

It's just that, after that joke, there is a strong killing intent hidden.

All this can't hide from Su Yi's eyes.

What's more, even if he didn't see it, as long as the other party showed a little murderous intent and murderous aura, he would feel it.

"Do you want me to slaughter everyone in this place?" Su Yi said this is as easy as drinking water.

Yue Guan heard Su Yi's words and looked at Su Yi's calm face, he instantly became calm.

"Little guy, are you crazy?"

Yue Guan said here, raising his voice.

Looking around and watching them here, Yue Guan instantly condensed his voice and spoke to Su Yi: "This place is indeed a thorn in the eyes of our Spirit Hall, but we can't move this place."

"People who come and go here, as you can see, all these children are nobles. This is the largest academy of nobles in the Heaven Dou Empire and even the entire Douluo Continent. The students here are all children of the nobles of the Heaven Dou Empire."

"Once we make a move and fail, our Spirit Hall will face a lot of trouble."

"What's more, you have to change your character here.''

Yue Guan said this. Su Yi and Yue Guan left the place.

Yue Guan took Su Yi around and came to the door of a nobleman.

Yue Guan looked at the huge courtyard in front of him and disappeared in front of this door with Su Yi.

When he reappeared, he appeared in the hall in this courtyard.

In the hall, a middle-aged man was standing, who looked like he was waiting for someone.

When Yue Guan suddenly appeared in front of him with Su Yi, the middle-aged face showed joy.

Kneeling directly in front of Yue Guan, he respectfully said: "Subordinate greets Elder Chrysanthemum! Lord Saint Child!"

Su Yi looked at the middle-aged man who was kneeling in front of him and saluted him. the other side.

"Get up!"

Yue Guan said, letting the other person stand up, and then pointed to Su Yi standing next to him and introduced: "His name is Su Yi, a direct disciple of Her Majesty, the Supreme Pontiff, and the Saint of our Spirit Hall. He has a special temperament, so he needs to enter the Moon Pavilion to change..."

After Yue Guan explained the purpose of this trip to the middle-aged man in front of him, he looked at the middle-aged man in front of him and said: "This little guy will leave it to you first. No one can find out Su Yi's true identity."

"Yes, Elder Chrysanthemum!"

After Yue Guan explained all this, he looked at Xiao Su Yi standing next to him and said, "I have to rush back to Spirit City now. After all, I need to be with Her Majesty. And remember little guy, after entering Moon Pavilion, do not kill anyone. Remember, you have come to Moon Pavilion to change yourself."

Looking at Yue Guan standing in front of him, Su Yi's complexion remained the same, and he finished speaking to Yue Guan. When he turned to leave, Su Yi said, "I see."

Yue Guan, who was about to leave, paused slightly, then his eyes were full of smiles and disappeared into the courtyard.

"Lord Su Yi, you are my nephew now. Look, I will send you to Moon Pavilion to study."

A middle-aged man looked in front of him with an indifferent expression, especially Su Yi, whose eyes were full of indifference, cautiously said.

"Now."

Regarding Su Yi's action, the sooner the better.

"Yes."

Hearing Su Yi's words, the middle-aged man brought Su Yi to Moon Pavilion.

As soon as the middle-aged people came to Moon Pavilion, the teenagers and girls who entered Moon Pavilion looked curiously at Xiao Su Yi who followed the middle-aged man.

The teenagers were curious about who this Su Yi was behind the famous Marquis Charles who followed their Heaven Dou Empire in the aristocratic circle.

And those noble girls were enchanted by Su Yi's appearance, and they were whispering about Su Yi's identity.

As Marquis Charles led Su Yi into Moon Pavilion, Su Yi frowned as he looked at the children in Moon Pavilion who were learning various etiquettes, and recovered instantly.