Chapter 100 Stepping out of the way!

Currently on P.a.t.r.e.o.n chapter 116

p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/ArchDevilThearch

Line Break

When Tang San turned back, he found Dugu Bo who had appeared behind him.

Seeing Dugu Bo, Tang San didn't say a word and attacked.

With a bang, Tang San was knocked unconscious by Dugu Bo.

Yu Xiaogang, who was originally holding Liu Erlong, felt the fluctuation of Spirit Power in the distance and his face changed greatly: "Xiao San is in trouble."

With that, he led Liu Erlong to rush towards the place of the Spirit Power fluctuation.

And hiding in the dark, Su Yi looked at the anxiety in Yu Xiaogang's eyes, and his whole body also followed secretly.

........

When Yu Xiaogang and Liu Erlong arrived at the place where Tang San's accident happened, looking at the dead plants around them, Yu Xiaogang's face changed.

"It was Dugu Bo who took Xiao San away."

Hearing this from Yu Xiaogang, Liu Erlong was slightly shocked, "Why would he, a Titled Douluo, take away Tang San?"

"Guess, he saw Xiao San's talent with poison, so he took him away."

"Now, get Boss Flender here as well, and the three of us will travel together to find Dugu Bo and rescue Xiao San."

Yu Xiaogang looked at Liu Erlong and said with an anxious face.

"Xiaogang, take it easy for now, I'm going to find Boss Flender."

Liu Erlong said, and dashed out.

As for Su Yi, looking at the departing Liu Erlong, and then at Yu Xiaogang who was squatting on the ground with a sad face, a cold light flashed in his eyes and he did not act.

After all, that was Liu Erlong, although he did not know her Spirit Power Rank, however, to be called the Killing Horn among the Golden Iron Triangle, then her combat power must be much stronger than Flender.

Flender, he could kill with certainty, but this Liu Erlong, with her fierce aura, was terrifyingly difficult to deal with.

If he rashly made a move, everything he had done here would be lost.

Thinking of this, Su Yi planned to continue hiding.

He would like to see what kind of strength this punk had. With a Spirit Saint, him and a Spirit Grandmaster under Rank 30, he'd be able to take on a Titled Douluo.

Thinking of this, Su Yi continued to hide.

Not long after, Liu Erlong brought Flender to Yu Xiaogang's side.

Yu Xiaogang didn't say too much nonsense and unleashed his Martial Spirit.

As Luo San Pao appeared, Yu Xiaogang gave Luo San Pao a sniff of Tang San's scent. After that, Luo San Pao ran quickly towards a place, and when Yu Xiaogang and the others saw this, they followed.

Only, they did not know that more than three hundred metres behind them, Su Yi had been following them.

After a day of tracking, Luo San Pao appeared in the middle of a forest with Yu Xiaogang and Flender and Liu Erlong.

Su Yi, who was originally following behind the three, narrowed his eyes slightly and instantly stopped tracking, putting his body in full concealment.