Chapter 73 All Shrek Seven Devils!

Gmail: realexemusyt@gmail.com

Discord: Username: Drip | Hashtag:#0123

Join My Discord Server (A Fan-Club, use link to join it) : https://discord.gg/dhEVQCwF

Please join my Patreon, patron members are 15 chapters ahead, there are juicy parts!

Link to Patreon will be in my Fan-Club!

It will expire in 2 days so join quickly!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yo? Fatty, what's wrong with you?"

Dai Mubai took Su Yi and Oscar to the middle of Shrek Academy,before looking at the red-haired little fatty with a bruised face, he opened his mouth and said "Boss Dai, you have to help me take revenge!"

This red-haired little fatty ran straight to Dai Mubai's side, hugging Dai Mubai's thigh with a snotty nose and a tear and said, "Boss Dai, after these two people appeared at the academy, they started beating me up indiscriminately."

As he spoke, the little fatty cried.

Even Su Yi, who was standing beside Dai Mubai, did not even notice what was going on.

"Brother Dai, this rascal, do you know him?"

Standing at the side, Tang San and Xiao Wu looked at the little fatty they had just finished beating up.

"Tang San, this is our Shrek, the last life cadet, Ma Jun Hong."

"The last cadet? But this guy ......."

Hearing this from Dai Mubai, Tang San looked at Ma Jun Hong with a questioning face.

"Although I did not see the fight you guys just had, looking around here, I can tell what is going on."

Saying this, Dai Mubai looked at Ma Jun Hong and said, "Fatty, should you talk to them about this matter, or should I talk to them?"

"It's better for you to talk to them!"

When Ma Jun Hong heard this from Dai Mubai, he sighed helplessly.

Dai Mubai looked at Ma Jun Hong and laughed out, then looked at Tang San and Xiao Wu and opened his mouth to explain, "Tang San, Fatty's Martial Spirit is a mutated Martial Spirit called Evil Fire Phoenix ......."

After speaking for a long time, Dai Mubai explained the situation of Ma Jun Hong itself to the crowd clearly.

However, when Ma Jun Hong heard Dai Mubai refer to his Martial Spirit as a straw chicken, he became angry.

"Fatty's Martial Spirit is not a straw chicken, it's a phoenix."

Hearing this from Ma Jun Hong, Dai Mubai laughed and said, "Yes, yes, yes, Evil Fire Grass Chicken."

"It's called Evil Fire Phoenix!"

Hearing this from Dai Mubai, Ma Jun Hong was completely furious, "You think I'm like you and Oscar eh?"

"Don't think I don't know that you catch three shows a day."

Hearing this from Ma Jun Hong, Dai Mubai instantly tensed up and looked around, then looked at Ma Jun Hong and said, "Fatty, you can eat your food carelessly, but you can't say your words carelessly."

When Ma Jun Hong heard this, he laughed out: "Aren't you always proud of yourself without being ashamed? What? Have you taken the wrong medicine today?"

Xiao Wu looked at Dai Mubai and Ma Jun Hong in front of her, and Tang San both looked at each other helplessly and said, "Both of you, you're no good."