Chapter 92 The storming Bibi Dong!

Currently on Chapter 109 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n.

patreon.com/archdevilthearch

Line Break

"Supreme Pontiff, over here, there is news from Xiao Su Yi."

Yue Guan appeared in the middle of the Supreme Pontiff Palace, looking at Bibi Dong who was sitting in the middle of the Supreme Pontiff Palace, looking at the news that appeared in her hands, and for a moment she did not know how to express it.

Because, he could know that the Supreme Pontiff was very fed up with that little fellow's second Master.

Whether it was because of Tang Hao, or whether she came from the Clear SkyClan or had become the little one's Master, Bibi Dong could not wait to kill her.

However, if she was killed, the great plan that Qian Renxue had conspired with Spirit Hall for so many years might be ruined.

Moreover, there was the possibility of drawing the retired Clear Sky Clan out of the world.

Moreover, that woman, herself, had a great deal of energy in the Heaven Dou Empire.

So, there was no fear of an eventuality. Even if they knew full well that that woman was from the Clear Sky Clan, knowing that she was Tang Hao's sister, they, Spirit Hall, could not take action against her.

"Say, what news has come from that little fellow again?"

When Bibi Dong, who was sitting on the Supreme Pontiff's Throne, heard this from Yue Guan, those originally narrowed eyes slightly lit up.

After all, Su Yi had been angry with her when he left.

This was the first time Bibi Dong had seen such emotions in that little boy.

Although she didn't know much about men and women, there was something about the little one that showed how important she was to him.

Or that it was her that the little one liked.

She knew it in her heart, but even though she had hinted at the impossibility of their relationship, the little one could not hear it at all.

At the same time, Bibi Dong felt helpless and sweet as if she had eaten honey.

If the little one had listened to her and given up on her.

She would feel heartbroken once again, after all, he was the only one who had listened to her secrets all these years.

The words, "Even if you want to destroy the world, I will stand by your side."

It completely tore apart the incomparably dark world in her heart, hardening it and shining a beam of light into it.

She felt that she was a very shameless woman.

After all, this little one was Nana's sweetheart. And she, the Master, who was clearly thinking of another man in her heart, could not let go of this little one, again, at all.

Bibi Dong hates herself now, causing her to be afraid to face Su Yi and Nana at all.

After she finished the sentence, she didn't hear a reply from Yue Guan until a long time later, frowning slightly.

In the past, as soon as she had asked or finished, Yue Guan would answer immediately.

Today, on the other hand, it was clear that several breaths of time had passed and Yue Guan had not spoken in reply.

Bibi Dong looked up at Yue Guan, who was standing below with a hesitant face, and her eyes, which were originally full of softness, gradually narrowed.