Chapter 91 If you can! Don't want hostility!

Currently on Chapter 108 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n

Support me on Patreon: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

Line Break

"Master, I'm back."

Su Yi's light-hearted words, "Master, I'm back," instantly caused Tang Yuehua to burst into tears.

The hands that were originally hugging Su Yi kept hitting Su Yi's chest, "You little bastard, only then did you know to come back to see me."

Su Yi looked at the Tang Yuehua in front of him as if he did not know him.

This was the first time he had seen Tang Yuehua in such a state.

For a moment, Su Yi did not know what to say and stood in front of Tang Yuehua, letting Tang Yuehua vent out the bitterness in her heart.

It was only after a long time that Tang Yuehua stopped crying, looked at Su Yi in front of him and asked in a soft voice, "How long will you stay this time when you come back?"

"A week."

"Just take these few days and leave?"

When Tang Yuehua heard the word "week" from Su Yi's mouth, she frowned slightly, dissatisfaction flashing in her eyes.

"After all, this time it's a leave of absence to come over for a visit to my Master."

Su Yi said, the black Desert Eagle appeared in his hand and placed it in front of Tang Yuehua.

"Master, this is a gift from me to you."

"A gift?"

Tang Yuehua looked at the black object held in Su Yi's hand; she couldn't even tell what Su Yi was holding.

If someone else had given her this object, she wouldn't even look at it.

However, since Su Yi had given it to her, she must keep it well.

Save this little bastard from having something to keep her company even after he left.

"There is also this box of stuff, which is an important item needed for this weapon."

Su Yi said, and that left hand with the black ring was pointed at Tang Yuehua for a moment in front of him.

A half-meter high, one-meter-long wooden box appeared in front of Tang Yuehua.

Seeing this scene, Tang Yuehua looked at the black ring Su Yi was carrying in his left hand and said in amazement, "This is a Spirit guide that can store things, and it's a ring type?"

Looking at the amazement in Tang Yuehua's eyes, Su Yi smiled faintly, "That's right, it was also luck that I was able to obtain this item."

"Then your luck is still really good, in this Douluo Continent, the most difficult thing to obtain is this kind of Spirit guide that can store things."

Tang Yuehua said here, looking at the black Desert Eagle in her hand, looking at Su Yi and asking softly, "Little bastard, you said this thing is a weapon?"

Hearing this from Tang Yuehua, Su Yi did not care at all about her words of little bastard, instead he smiled slightly and said, "That's right, Master."

"You are unable to break through Rank 10 at all due to your Martial Spirit, so I have made a weapon for you to defend yourself."

"Although you will not be in any danger in this Moon Pavilion, this is just in case."

"This weapon in your hand can kill a Spirit Emperor without defences in one shot if they are within thirty metres of you."

Hearing this from Su Yi, Tang Yuehua looked at the blackened Desert Eagle in her hand, her eyes showing shock, "You're saying that this little plaything in my hand should be able to shoot and kill a Spirit Emperor level powerhouse?"