Chapter 75 Su Yi's Prey! The best hunter of all!

Join My Discord Server (A Fan-Club, use link to join it) : https://discord.gg/hNyDKqWW

Please join my P.A.T.R.E.O.N, Patron members are 15 chapters ahead, there are juicy parts!

Link to P.A.T.R.E.O.N will be in my Fan-Club!

It will expire in 7 days so join quickly!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Ning Rongrong was told by Flender to go away, he told Dai Mubai to tell Oscar to go and comfort her.

Su Yi, who was standing in the middle of the crowd, heard this and his eyes flashed, a glint of light in his eyes.

Although that stupid woman looked useless, with that stupid woman's identity as the Seven Treasures Glazed Tile Clan's little princess, it was enough.

The Seven Treasures Glazed Tile Clan, the strongest auxiliary artifact Martial Spirit on this Douluo Continent, was also the strongest auxiliary lineage sect on this Douluo Continent, bar none.

Its sect even had two Titled Douluo, of which, in Spirit Hall, was represented by Sword Douluo Chen Xin.

They, however, were a clan that his Master had always wished to be on good terms. It was just a pity that there had never been any way to reach out to them.

Even if they did contact each other, they would fight and put forward various excuses.

According to Su Yi, it means that those who obey me may not necessarily prosper, but those who go against me will definitely die.

This kind of clan, since you can't control them and use them, should just be destroyed.

It was just a pity that Bibi Dong did not agree. She would wait until all her plans were completed before giving the Seven Treasures Glazed Tile Clan one last chance.

If at that time, the Seven Treasures Glazed Tile Clan still did not return to the fold, then she would get rid of them all.

Those who cannot be used for me, die.

Now, it seems that the opportunity to break through has come.

That Ning Rongrong, since she was the daughter of the Seven Treasures Glazed Tile Clan's Patriarch.

Looking at this stupid woman's character, one could tell that this Ning Rongrong was lawless and uncontrollable in the Seven Treasures Glazed Tile Clan.

She was spoiled by her father.

So, from this, one could see how important this Ning Rongrong was to the Seven Treasures Glazed Tile Clan's Patriarch.

As he watched Dai Mubai go to call Oscar, Su Yi's eyes narrowed and he was also ready to leave.

"Su Yi, what are you doing there?"

Xiao Dai looked at the departing Su Yi and opened her mouth to ask curiously.

"Not doing anything, going to see Ning Rongrong, worried that that girl can't think straight."

When Su Yi heard Xiao Wu's words, he smiled faintly and followed Oscar to leave.

And when Xiao Wu heard this from Su Yi, she looked at Tang San, who was standing beside her and slightly dazed, and said with a smile, "It seems that this guy Su Yi fancies Ning Rongrong."