Chapter 23 The Awakened Killing God

Currently on Chapter 37 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n
Support me on: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

When Su Yi came to the person at lightning speed, he attacked, obliterated, and brought him down.

The person hadn't reacted at all, he was obliterated by Su Yi and dragged behind the tree.

And Ghost Douluo, who had been hiding in the dark, looked at Su Yi's clean and neat killing Arts, where he killed the opponent without making a sound. The shock in his eyes gradually turned into astonishment.

How old is this kid? He has never seen this kind of assassination technique. This kid is simply a natural assassin!

Moreover, he did not show any fear or negative emotions on his face after killing 2 people in a row.

Especially this kid's eyes full of indifference, as if what he did was very ordinary.

Ordinary people, when they kill a chicken, duck, and fish, there will be some emotions in their eyes.

As for Su Yi, who killed 2 Bandits in a row, there was no emotion in his eyes.

What kind of monster is this kid?

Under Ghost Douluo's gaze, after killing the 2 Bandits, Su Yi waited by the nearest tent.

Su Yi rushed into the tent, he found 5 Bandits in the tent.

"Where did this kid come from?"

"Handsome face and soft skin, he will sell for a good price!" When they spotted Su Yi, they looked at his handsome face.

One of the Bandits who walked towards Su Yi had his throat cut with the dagger in his hand.

After that, Su Yi instantly released his First Martial Spirit, the Chaos Supreme Spear.

"Kill this kid for me!" The other 4 Bandits saw their accomplices being obliterated by Su Yi, one by one picked up their machetes on the floor and rushed towards Su Yi in a rage.

"Puchi." Su Yi pierced a Bandit's heart with the black Spear in his hand, brought the Spear out of the Bandit's throat and thrust it into a different Bandit's throat.

"Help!"

The Bandit who had just finished speaking saw the tip of the spear in his head.

"Enemy attack, everyone!" The only remaining Bandit was scared by Su Yi and cut through the tent with a machete to escape.

Before stepping out of the tent, Su Yi's black Spear penetrated his heart.

As the Bandit finally called for help, the Bandits in the other tents appeared one after another.

Some were not fully dressed yet and rushed out with machetes.

After Su Yi killed the 5 Bandits in the tent, he walked out.

The tip of his Spear was still dripping blood, the group of Bandits looked at his expressionless face, each of them was taken aback.

They thought that the enemy were many, and in the end, it was a little kid who had not even grown hair.

Fortunately, the leader of this group of brainless Bandits was a shrewd person.

"What are you doing in a daze? Charge with me and kill this brat. This kid is a Spirit Master, don't underestimate him!"

Following the order from the Bandit Leader, the Bandits, who were originally stunned, raised their arms and rushed towards Su Yi.

Su Yi looked at the 34 Bandits rushing towards him, and instead of retreating, he rushed towards them.