Chapter 50 Su Yi's Transformation, What Do I Call Him?

After over a month, Su Yi, Bibi Dong and Yue Guan returned to Spirit City.

In this period of over a month, the Spirit Power in Su Yi's body has been raised from Rank 32 to Rank 33.

"Your Majesty, Supreme Pontiff, we are here."

After stopping in front of the Supreme Pontiff's Palace, Yue Guan said softly.

"I know."

Bibi Dong heard Yue Guan's words, and Su Yi walked out of the carriage.

From that night, opening up to Su Yi beside her and telling the secrets hidden in her heart, Su Yi, who was originally important in her heart, became more and more special in her heart at this moment.

She didn't know what feelings she had for Su Yi, but she knew that this little guy was the only one who knew her secret.

Also, knowing her secret made her feel dirty, yet he saw her as pure and the same as before brought joy to her. She saw no disgust in his eyes when he looked at her. And from Su Yi's plain sentences, she saw his seriousness and view of the matter.

"It's not you that is dirty, but the world."

"No matter what you do, I will stand by your side, even if it is destroying the world." At that moment, Bibi Dong could feel that her originally dark and distorted, clouded heart, finally had a ray of light pierce through black clouds, illuminating this world for her again.

"Master!" Just when Bibi Dong got out of the carriage and was still thinking about these things, a slim, charming and seductive girl rushed directly into Bibi Dong's arms.

"You little lass!" Bibi Dong looked at Hu Liena in his arms, with a trace of pampering and tenderness in her eyes, she reached out and stroked Hu Liena's little head.

"Look who's back~" Bibi Dong said, patting Hu Liena's little head lightly, and let her look aside.

Hu Liena looked behind Bibi Dong, and saw the handsome young man standing beside her.

When Hu Liena saw Su Yi, she remained mute for a while before exploding.

"Su...Su Yi?"

"Su Yi!!!"

Hu Liena couldn't believe her eyes at first, since the guy standing in front of her had changed so much that she almost couldn't recognize him.

In her impression, Su Yi always had a cold face, as if everyone in this world owed him something.

And the person in front of her is taller than her whilst Su Yi was shorter than her.

Looking at the gentle and elegant young man in front of her, this...Is this still the incomparably cold ice cube?

Just as Hu Liena looked at Su Yi who was in a daze, Su Yi looked at Hu Liena with a slight smile: "Hu Liena, long time no see."

"Huh~"

Hu Liena heard Su Yi's soft voice carrying that would melt the coldest of hearts, felt her body go soft.

She could not help but stretch out her hand to hold her chest, trying to calm her heart that was beating like a drum.

"You... are you really Su Yi?"

Hu Liena said, coming to Su Yi, and squeezing Su Yi's profile with her hand, the beautiful fox eyes were still full of incredulity.

"Replace it like a fake!"

Su Yi said, smiling.

"Wow!"

Looking at Su Yi in front of him, Hu Liena embraced Su Yi excitedly, and kept jumping around, she was excited but also nervous.

Bibi Dong, who was standing on the side, saw this and smiled when she saw Hu Liena who was hugging Su Yi and jumping around in excitement.

It seems that these two are well suited for each other.

And she....... If the man she met was him, maybe the results would be different.

Thinking of this, Bibi Dong looked at Hu Liena and Su Yi with dimmed eyes.

"If you had enough, you can put me down now."

Su Yi looked at Hu Liena who was holding him and said lightly.

"Impossible! You bastard, it took you over 2 years to return! How can I let go now?!" Hu Liena heard Su Yi's words, but did not let go, instead, she tightened her hold on him, in fear that he would disappear again.

"Master." Su Yi looked at Hu Liena before turning to Bibi Dong.

Bibi Dong looked at Su Yi's appearance and smiled at Hu Liena: "Okay, Nana, since Xiao Su Yi is back, he won't leave anymore. Now we are still at the gate of the Supreme Pontiff Palace, look, there are lots of people watching. In the future, you can hug him whenever you want."

Hu Liena heard Bibi Dong's words, released Su Yi, came to Bibi Dong's side, stretched out her hand to wrap Bibi Dong's arm in her embrace: "I see, Master."

"By the way, where are the two little guys Xie Yue and Yan?"

Bibi Dong looked at Hu Liena and asked.

"Brother Yan and that guy, while I was hunting for my Spirit Ring, they became Spirit Ancestors. Not long after I returned, they followed Grandpa Ghost to hunt for their Spirit Ring."

Hu Liena said here, she asked Su Yi: "I have not seen you for 2 years. Tell me, what Rank have you reached?"

"Rank 33."

Just when Su Yi finished speaking, Ghost Douluo appeared in front of the Supreme Pontiff Palace.

Looking at Bibi Dong, he bowed: "Your Majesty, Supreme Pontiff!"

"Your Majesty, Supreme Pontiff!"

As Ghost Douluo finished speaking, 2 teenagers standing behind Ghost Douluo also bowed to Bibi Dong.

"Okay, today, Xiao Su Yi is back. For this little guy, we must celebrate and congratulate him on the completion of his transformation."

Bibi Dong looked at Ghost Douluo, then glanced at Su Yi who was already standing next to him, and said with a smile.

"Yes, Your Majesty, Supreme Pontiff."

Ghost Douluo looked at Su Yi, who was standing next to Bibi Dong, with shock in his eyes.

This little guy has only been out for 2 years, but such a large change happened.

Looking at the elegant boy in front of him, he could never associate this guy with the little ice cube who would not even blink before him.

"Little guy, congratulations!" Despite Ghost Douluo being taken aback, he congratulated Su Yi with a smile.

"Thank you, Uncle Ghost!"

"What?" When Ghost Douluo heard Su Yi's address to him, he was stunned, and his jaws fell to the floor.

Did....... Did he hear that right? He thanked him? And even call him 'Uncle Ghost'?

Oh my God, it feels like the sun is coming out from the west, this little guy wouldn't be so polite to him.

And Yue Guan, who was standing by, saw the expression of his old partner Ghost Douluo. He stood there, covering his mouth and laughing.

On the way back, he already imagined the Old Ghost's expression when he saw this little guy.

Unexpectedly, after seeing it, it was funnier than he expected.

As for Hu Liena, who was holding Bibi Dong, she was confused when she heard Su Yi's words.

He actually called Grandpa Chrysanthemum 'Uncle', while he called Grandpa Ghost 'Grandpa', then what should she call him?

Uncle? At the thought of this, Hu Liena's face turned black.