Chapter 26 Spirit Ring Concept! Excited Hu Liena!

Currently on Chapter 40 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n

Support me on: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

A day later, Ghost Douluo felt that he had nothing to teach Su Yi, and went straight back to the Supreme Pontiff Palace.

Bibi Dong did not show any expression of surprise when she learned that Su Yi brutally killed nearly fifty Bandits alone.

After all, when that little bastard fought with her that day, he already showed off that amazing killing technique in front of her.

Even her, a Titled Douluo-Rank, without using Spirit Abilities, suffered time and time again in his hands.

If it weren't for the huge Spirit Power in her body, and many attacks, this kid would have succeeded.

Although his fighting skills are very powerful, the world is divided into Spirit Power and Martial Spirit.

Therefore, for that little guy now, the only weakness in his body is probably his own Spirit Power Rank.

Thinking of this, Bibi Dong looked at Ghost Douluo and asked, "Is there no news from Tang Hao yet?"

"Your Majesty, Supreme Pontiff, no."

Hearing what Ghost Douluo said, Bibi Dong said softly: "Keep looking. ....."

"Yes, Your Majesty, Supreme Pontiff!"

....

Time flew by, half a year's time passed like an instant.

Su Yi, who had been cultivating in Spirit Hall Academy, had already reached Rank 19 at this time.

As he cultivated slowly, Su Yi could also feel that the further he progressed, the slower the speed of his Spirit Power improvement became.

Every time after raising his Rank, if he wants to improve again, the Spirit Power needed becomes more and more.

Su Yi, who had just woken up from cultivation, moved, sat cross-legged again, and began to practice.

Su Yi's daily routine is very simple, actually, they are not that simple, they are more mechanical than the routine a human has.

Except for his occasional answers to nature's call, and eating, all his time is spent on cultivation.

He rests 4 hours a day, and these 4 hours are mediational rests, as for sleep, he only sleeps 8 hours a week.

(T/N: Never did understand why many characters that transmigrate/reincarnate spend so much time having fun than training and cultivating at the beginning of their journey, and only when sh* hits the fan e.g. destruction of their academy, family death or some kidnapping of a lover/loved one, that they begin training intensely... Like, can't everyone be like ma boi Su Yi here? It's not that hard!)

In addition to these, Su Yi will spare 2 hours a day to exercise and train.

Even though this world is dominated by Spirit Power and Martial Spirit, Su Yi is aware of the fact that he still needs strength and skill when the time comes to use his Martial Spirit and Spirit Power.

Moreover, although it is said that the best Spirit Power Configuration is Yellow, Yellow, Purple, Purple, Black, Black, Black, Black and Red.

However, his Master told him that the limit of a Spirit Ring's age that they can absorb depends on their physique and physical fitness.

The stronger a person's physique, the older a Spirit Ring they can absorb.

When he saw the nine Spirit Rings of Yellow, Purple, Purple, Black, Black, Black, Black, Black and Red. released by Bibi Dong, he already knew that the so-called upper limit of a Spirit Ring that everyone can bear is Yellow, Yellow, Purple, Purple, Black, Black, Black, Black Red is simply nonsense.