Chapter 87 Finally meeting the wasteful Yu Xiaogang!

Gmail: realexemusyt@gmail.com

Discord: Username: Drip | Hashtag:#0123

Join My Discord Server (A Fan-Club, use link to join it): https://discord.gg/n7m7rQXE

Please join my P.A.T.R.E.O.N, Patron members are 15 chapters ahead, there are juicy parts!

Link to P.A.T.R.E.O.N will be in my Fan-Club!

It will expire in 5 days so join quickly!

Also, please subscribe to my Gaming channel, the link is here >

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFCtYQUnFA17VpLC_mQ_sJg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Su Yi and the Shrek crowd waited for Flender's arrival in the playground.

This time, there was a middle-aged man by Flender's side.

Tang San, who was talking to the crowd, looked at the middle-aged man beside Flender and his eyes revealed a glow.

"Master!"

Tang San was even more personally excited as he ran straight towards that middle-aged man.

And Xiao Wu, who was joking with Ning Rongrong, looked at the arrival of the middle-aged man, her eyes also showed joy as she rushed over with Tang San.

After hearing Tang San's phrase "Master", Su Yi's eyes shone brightly as he surveyed this man standing next to Flender.

To be honest, he didn't see what was so outstanding about this man that was worthy of Bibi Dong's thoughts.

He had no looks and no strength.

The only thing that had left an impression on Su Yi was that he had taught such an outstanding disciple as Tang San.

However, he was still only a Spirit Grandmaster, a complete and utter waste.

How could he possibly teach a disciple like Tang San?

To teach an excellent disciple, one also needed strength and things, but on this man, one could not feel a single thing.

When he had killed that Crested Cockatoo Snake in the Star Dou Great Forest, as well as the three poison needles that Tang San had shot into Meng Yiran's body and the way he had thrown the concealed weapon, all kinds of things showed that Tang San was far beyond those of his age.

Looking at Yu Xiaogang's hands, there was not a single callus on them, how could such a person throw concealed weapons?

This also showed from the side that Tang San's concealed weapon technique was practiced by himself.

It wasn't taught by this guy at all, so what exactly was the advantage in this guy that attracted his Master that he probably hadn't discovered yet.

It seemed that it would take some time to properly observe what this seemingly wasteful man was capable of.

Yu Xiaogang was also happy and relieved to see Tang San and Xiao Wu.

"Master, you're here."

"Well, return to the team first!"

Yu Xiaogang looked at Tang San and said softly.

"Yes!"

With this yes from Tang San, Tang San brought Xiao Wu back to the group.

Yu Xiaogang looked at Su Yi, who was standing between Tang San and Ning Rongrong, and a glint of light flashed in his eyes.