Chapter 53 He Is Not A Barking Dog, He Is A Smiling Tiger!

"What are you doing on your knees?"

Hu Liena looked at Xie Yue and said irritably, "He is your future brother-in-law, how can you kneel to him?!"

"This... ..." Xie Yue heard what Hu Liena said, quietly looking at Su Yi, who was standing in front of him, smiling like wind, elegant and easy-going.

He looked at the person who was kneeling on the ground, his shoulders were still bleeding, his face was painful, and he swallowed secretly with a cold sweat.

Oh great aunt, do you think that your brother has not lived long enough and wants to provoke this demon?

He smiled for a second before stabbing in the other! His eyes may be soft and kind, but his actions are something else!

You may not be afraid, but your brother is!

You didn't see me now, if I don't have your support, now I have to kneel down.

Even his legs are shaking because of this guy!

"Are you afraid of me?" Su Yi looked at Xie Yue, who was held up by Hu Liena in front of him, and grinned at him.

That smile, no matter who saw it, they would say it is warm and kind.

With a smile that made people feel like a spring breeze, when it fell in Xie Yue's eyes, it was terrifying.

Hu Liena, who had been holding up Xie Yue, felt her heart melt when she saw the smile on Su Yi's face.

Before she knew it, she let go of her brother's hand and stopped supporting him.

The loss of support caused Xie Yue to feel weak and to kneel down to Su Yi again.

Su Yi's smile that made people feel like a spring breeze, in Xie Yue's eyes, was like that of a terrifying monster that loved eating people.

He could open his mouth at any time, and swallow him without leaving any bones behind.

Hu Liena heard the "puff" sound beside her, looked down to see Xie Yue kneeling again. She frowned at him. She did not know why her brother was suddenly afraid of Su Yi!

Su Yi at this moment, had a warm and kind smile on his face.

If Xie Yue knew what Hu Liena was thinking at this moment, he would definitely say: "I would rather face him who was as cold as ice than him now."

There is a bad saying that a dog that bites does not bark, but compared to a dog that does not bark, a smiling tiger is way more frightening.

Because you do not know when he will be smiling at you and when he will rip you into pieces and eat you.

"Okay, little guy, come back!"

Bibi Dong, who had been standing by and watching the show, called Su Yi, and smiled irritably: "You little guy, don't frighten Nana's brother. Otherwise, be careful of that little girl, Nana, retaliating."

When Su Yi heard Bibi Dong calling him, he turned and walked towards Bibi Dong.

When Su Yi came to Bibi Dong, Bibi Dong stretched out his hand and gently patted Su Yi on the shoulder, reminding him in a low voice.

"Yeah." Su Yi heard Bibi Dong's reminder, looked at Hu Liena who was standing next to Xie Yue and could not help but feel a headache rise.

That guy did not do anything to him so he cannot kill him yet.

As for that girl, she always wants to delay his cultivation, damn that woman.

"Yue Guan, take Yan away for treatment. Remember to call 2 Spirit Douluo of the Healing System or more, do not let a hidden injury be left behind."

"Yes, Your Majesty!" Yue Guan replied softly to Bibi Dong then came to Yan's side.

When Yan heard Bibi Dong's words, he said excitedly: "Thank you, Supreme Pontiff!"

He was excited because he knew that he will not die.

Moreover, there are 2 or more Healing System Spirit Douluos to heal his injury, so it will not take long for him to heal completely.

Moreover, it will not leave any hidden injuries.

After Yue Guan took Yan down, Bibi Dong took Su Yi to the Supreme Pontiff Palace.

And Ghost Douluo hid himself again, guarding the Supreme Pontiff in the dark.

Hu Liena looked at her Elder brother Xie Yue, who continued to kneel on the ground and hadn't recovered, and snorted: "Smelly brother, stop embarrassing me and yourself! Hurry up and go in."

Xie Yue broke out of his stupor.

Looking at the door of the Supreme Pontiff Palace, which was empty except for himself and his sister.

The demon standing in front of me didn't know when to disappear, Xie Yue reached out to wipe the cold sweat from her forehead, let out a long sigh of relief, and stood up.

Hu Liena looked at Xie Yue and said angrily: "Brother, why are you so afraid of him? Will he kill you? Or will he eat you? He is not a monster. Why are you so afraid of him?"

"I..."

Xie Yue heard Hu Liena's words and wanted to respond. However, when he thought of the previous scenes in his mind, he was at a loss when thinking of the guy's terrifying smile.

"Okay, Master and Su Yi are inside, let's go in too!"

Xie Yue heard Hu Liena's words, swallowed his saliva, and said cautiously: "I... do I have to?"

"Of course, if you don't go in, what are you going to do?"

Hu Liena looked at Xie Yue, who was sweating, and said, "We are the golden generation of Spirit Hall, plus, Su Yi is back too. Just like the Master said, I still have to pick up the dust for him."

"Besides, don't be afraid of him. You have to know that you are the future eldest brother of that guy. So, what are you afraid of?"

Hu Liena said, watching Bibi Dong and Su Yi in the Supreme Pontiff Palace, jumping into the Supreme Pontiff Palace.

Outside the Supreme Pontiff Palace, he was left with a sluggish face, standing in the wind.

Uncle? Brother-in-law?

Under these premises, that guy's consent is needed.

Even if that guy agrees, he still has to recognize his eldest brother.

Xie Yue looked at the Supreme Pontiff Palace in front of him, as if it was an addictive monster.

Looking at the open door of the Supreme Pontiff Palace, that is, the huge mouth of this bloodthirsty monster.

Now, the monster has opened its huge mouth, just waiting for him to enter.

Thinking of this, Xie Yue sighed helplessly, and slowly walked towards the Supreme Pontiff Palace, feeling weak and pitiful.

Fortunately, in the Supreme Pontiff Palace there is still his sister who smashed his brother and did not pay for his life.

The current Xie Yue really doubted whether this Hu Liena was his real sister.

Why do you have to push him into the fire pit?

Letting that guy be his brother-in-law, it really does work for him.

If anyone has such a brother-in-law, it is simply an old birthday star hanging himself - looking for death.

Go to the hut and light candles-looking for death (looking for shit).

However, fortunately, his sister is not the only one in this huge Supreme Pontiff Palace.

The only thing that can make Xie Yue feel at ease and rest assured is that Bibi Dong, who is already sitting on the Supreme Pontiff throne, remains as Supreme Pontiff.