Chapter 35 People Are Either Dead Or Alive In My Eyes!

Currently on Chapter 49 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n
Support me on: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

When Su Yi solved all his targets, step by step, he walked out of the Death Class.

Just after he walked out of the camp where the Death Class was located, Ghost Douluo, who had been hiding in the dark, appeared directly in front of Su Yi.

Ghost Douluo looked at Su Yi's plain and indifferent face, with a trace of horror flashing in his eyes.

He has been hiding in the dark and was 200 meters away from Su Yi, Ghost Douluo has been observing Su Yi.

As a disciple of Her Majesty the Supreme Pontiff, how could he not be protected wherever he goes?

Her Majesty had sent Old Chrysanthemum to bring this little guy here while he was protecting him in secret in case of any accidents.

Regarding this, after coming here, Ghost Douluo, who had been hiding, looked at Su Yi from the beginning and nodded slightly.

Here, it's not the Bandit's den he took this little guy to find in the first place.

Among those Bandits, except for the Bandit leader, everyone else was ordinary.

And the Death Class here are all Spirit Masters, and the weakest are Spirit Grandmasters.

Of the 64 people here, even if everyone were Spirit Grandmasters, that would add up to 128 Spirit Abilities.

Unless one's Spirit Power Rank crushes all these people by a large margin, if you are not at least a Spirit King, then just relying on yourself to deal with them is simply a pipe dream.

In the eyes of Ghost Douluo, Su Yi, who was an inborn assassin, would not fall into any danger. However, he will at least take half a month to finish all his targets.

As a result, all these people were eliminated in just one day.

Moreover, from beginning to end, this little guy didn't release a Spirit Ability except for using his Martial Spirit.

And among these Death Class, these guys who deserved their sins didn't release a Spirit Ability from beginning to end.

Because they didn't have a chance to be released at all, they had been killed by this inborn assassin.

It wasn't until the little guy Su Yi walked out of the Death Class and Ghost Douluo, who was hiding in the dark to protect him, entered the Death Class to check the situation.

It's okay if you don't check it, but when you check it, he was taken back.

The Death Class's entire camp has 64 members, of which, 14 Spirit Masters and 50 Spirit Grandmasters, all of them were beheaded, with a fatal blow.

There is no trace of the battle here, which means that all these people were killed by this little guy, and they were killed by a single blow without any sound. They didn't even have the opportunity or time to call for help.

Especially the neat rows of guys who were killed because of their throat being pierced, and what is more, they had all died in their sleep.

On this evening, the trial that others had to team up for many years to complete was completed by this kid alone in one night.

Looking at Su Yi, who was expressionless in front of him and was not surprised at his appearance, Ghost Douluo felt exactly the same as Chrysanthemum Douluo.

When Ghost Douluo entered the two tents that were torn apart by Su Yi with a shot, Ghost Douluo looked at the bodies split in half that belonged to the 2 women, his lips twitched constantly.