Chapter 88: Everything is a bubble in the face of absolute strength (Part 2)

Currently on Chapter 103 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n

Support me on: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gmail: realexemusyt@gmail.com

Discord: Username: Drip | Hashtag:#0123

Join My Discord Server (A Fan-Club, use link to join it): https://discord.gg/n7m7rQXE

Please join my P.A.T.R.E.O.N, Patron members are 15 chapters ahead, there are juicy parts!

Link to P.A.T.R.E.O.N will be in my Fan-Club!

It will expire in 5 days so join quickly!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"First Spirit Ability - Entwine!"

With this entanglement from Tang San, countless Blue Silver Grass broke through the earth and rushed towards Su Yi, entangling him in an instant.

"First Spirit Ability - Unstoppable!"

With this unstoppable cry from Su Yi, Su Yi's body revealed his Spirit Ring.

One yellow, two purple and two black, five Spirit Rings were slowly rotating under Su Yi's feet.

Along with Su Yi releasing his first Spirit Ability, his entire body turned into a black stream of light and charged towards Dai Mubai.

"Not good!"

His own entanglement didn't even resist for a second against Su Yi and was broken through by Su Yi as if he was nothing.

Looking at Su Yi, who was rushing towards Dai Mubai, Blue Silver Grass appeared in Tang San's hand and wrapped around Dai Mubai's waist, trying to pull Dai Mubai back.

At the same time, Tang San also released his Second Spirit Ability: "Second Spirit Ability - Parasitic!"

With this cry of parasitism from Tang San, countless Blue Silver Grass emerged from within Su Yi's body, trying to bind him again.

It was a pity that the First Spirit Ability Su Yi used was "Unstoppable" and immune to all control skills.

Moreover, because Su Yi's speed was too fast, it caused countless Blue Silver Grass to appear out of thin air, while the black stream of light that Su Yi turned into had already arrived in front of Dai Mubai.

He swept a shot at Dai Mubai, who had just released his Martial Spirit.

With a "bang," Dai Mubai was swept away by Su Yi's shot, and a mouthful of blood spurted out from his mouth.

Tang San's Blue Silver Grass, which was wrapped around Dai Mubai's waist, also shattered as a result.

Ma Hong Jun looked at Dai Mubai, who had been swept away by Su Yi's shot, and his little heart poofed.

"This ....... This is called showing mercy and being gentle?"

A single shot had fucked Boss Dai and made him vomit blood, and Boss Dai was a Rank 37 Spirit Elder.

Could he, a Rank 20 Spirit Grandmaster, withstand Su Yi's shot?

These thoughts flashed in his mind as he looked at Su Yi who was rushing towards him, Ma Hong Jun instantly began to release his Spirit Ability: "Second Spirit Ability, Bathing Fire Phoenix!"