Chapter 77 Lesson One: The Great Spirit Arena!

Join My Discord Server (A Fan-Club, use link to join it) : https://discord.gg/hNyDKqWW

Please join my P.A.T.R.E.O.N, Patron members are 15 chapters ahead, there are juicy parts!

Link to P.A.T.R.E.O.N will be in my Fan-Club!

It will expire in 5 days so join quickly!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Su Yi, you can do it, from what Oscar said, you've already taken Ning Rongrong down so quickly."

After Su Yi had just returned to the dormitory, looking at Su Yi who walked in, Dai Mubai came in front of Su Yi and said with a raised eyebrow, "How about passing on two moves to me?"

Hearing Dai Mubai's words, Su Yi said with a helpless face, "What do you mean by take down, I'm just going to enlighten and guide that girl. Her nature is, in fact, not bad."

When Tang San and Oscar and Ma Hong Jun heard this from Su Yi, each of them looked at Su Yi with a smile, "Mmmmmmmmm, indeed, not bad in nature."

"You guys, you're really ........"

"Junior, is it there?"

Just as the crowd was teasing Su Yi, Xiao Wu's voice came from outside the door.

The crowd heard Xiao Wu calling for Tang San, and at this moment, the crowd targeted Tang San, each looking at him with flirtation in their eyes.

"What are you all looking at me like that for, Xiao Wu is my sister, so I guess she came to me because she has something to do."

Tang San said and walked outside.

"Yes, yes, it's a sister, a love sister!"

Ma Hong Jun looked at Tang San and gave him a dirty look.

"Something's wrong? What is it about? It's a big night, a lonely man and a woman ....... Lol~"

Although Dai Mubai sighed, the words and his eyes were all full of flirtation.

Tang San couldn't stand the way the crowd looked at him and fled.

Dai Mubai and the others looked at Tang San, who had fled in despair, and laughed one by one.

"Hey, you guys, aren't you curious as to what this guy was doing at night when he was called out by Xiao Wu?"

Su Yi looked at Tang San who had gone out, his eyes narrowed together.

When the crowd heard this from Su Yi, their eyes lit up one by one.

"How about we sneakily follow a wave."

Dai Mubai looked at the curious crowd and opened his mouth to propose.

"Let's go!"

Oscar had long since left the matter of Ning Rongrong to the back of his mind, why be bitter and not let go when he already had a famous flower.

Hearing this from Dai Mubai, he took the lead to agree up.

Afterwards, the crowd quietly followed behind Tang San and Xiao Wu as they walked from Shrek to Suotuo City.

"You guys, you're really boring. After following all the way, can you come out?"

After entering the city, Tang San said with a helpless face as he looked outside the city gates.