PTS: Chapter 32 The Slaughter God Enters The Zero Class

"I want to enter the Zero Class right now!"

Standing next to Yue Guan, Su Yi looked at Bibi Dong and said coldly.

"Little guy, are you crazy? Your Spirit Power has only reached Rank 23 and you want to enter the Zero Class?"

Before Bibi Dong answered, Yue Guan, who was standing next to Su Yi, looked at him in shock.

Su Yi didn't answer, he just looked at Bibi Dong quietly, waiting for her answer.

Bibi Dong, who was originally sitting on the Supreme Pontiff Throne, stood up looking at Su Yi's calm and indifferent eyes.

"Okay, then we will put you into Zero Class ahead of schedule."

Bibi Dong said as he walked to Su Yi.

Looking in front of her, the little guy who used to reach her thighs has now reached her waist.

In a few years, this little guy will be taller than her.

"Yue Guan, take Su Yi directly to the Zero Class, Death Squad."

"When Su Yi graduates, he will be qualified for the position of the Saint Child of our Spirit Hall."

(Saint Maiden and Saint Son are only disciples of the Supreme Pontiff, the Saint Child/Saint is far above them in terms of authority and status)

After Bibi Dong finished speaking, she looked at Su Yi and smiled slightly: "The position of Saint Child of Spirit Hall can only be yours."

"Let's go."

Su Yi said calmly and indifferently to Yue Guan standing beside him.

After Su Yi finished speaking, Yue Guan took Su Yi and disappeared from the Supreme Pontiff Palace.

Until Su Yi and Yue Guan disappeared, Bibi Dong was still thinking about Su Yi entering the Zero Class in advance.

Zero Class, the so-called Death Squad and Death Class of Spirit Hall.

She knew that with Su Yi's talent, he would definitely enter the Zero Class and experience the crude laws of the Spirit Master world in advance.

However, he has just become a Spirit Grandmaster now.

Among the villains in the Zero Class, the lowest are Spirit Grandmasters, and there are even many Spirit Elders.

Those people are extremely vicious, and he wants to enter early.

Thinking of this, Hu Liena ran to Bibi Dong's side, looked at Bibi Dong with worry in her eyes and said: "Master, Su Yi, he is now in the Zero Class? He..." She did not even know what to say.

Bibi Dong looked at the little girl standing next to him, smiled, stretched out his hand to press on Hu Liena's small head, and rubbed it gently: "Didn't you, Xie Yue and Yan go through the same thing back then?"

"But... but at that time my brother and I as well as Yan were a team, we had one another and other partners, while Su Yi alone."

Bibi Dong looked at Hu Liena with an anxious and concerned face, and smiled gently: "Don't worry! You little lass, that little guy is amazing. This kid is inborn..."

After thinking some more, Bibi Dong thought of the words to describe Su Yi: "Slaughter God!"

...

"Well, little guy, here is the Zero Class set up by Spirit Hall in Spirit Hall Academy."

"So-called Zero Class is the Death Squad of Spirit Hall. Here, outstanding disciples and future pillars of Spirit Hall are sent to experience success, life, failure, and death!"