Chapter 83 It's good to get up and move around!

Gmail: realexemusyt@gmail.com

Discord: Username: Drip | Hashtag:#0123

Join My Discord Server (A Fan-Club, use link to join it): https://discord.gg/n7m7rQXE

Please join my P.A.T.R.E.O.N, Patron members are 15 chapters ahead, there are juicy parts!

Link to P.A.T.R.E.O.N will be in my Fan-Club!

It will expire in 5 days so join quickly!

"It's our turn to go!"

After Dai Mubai finished speaking, Tang San and Ma Hong Jun got up, and the three of them stood in front of the Master of Blue Sunshine Academy, releasing their Martial Spirits and Spirit Rings one after another.

Ma Junhong and Tang San both had all yellow Spirit Rings, while Dai Mubai had two yellow and one purple.

The students of Blue Sunshine Academy were all shocked as they looked at the Spirit Rings on Tang San and the others.

The most shocked was the Master of the Blue Sunshine Academy.

He saw that the three were at a young age and already had two Spirit Grandmasters and a Spirit Elder.

Moreover, their Spirit Ring configurations were all top-notch.

The main thing was that, apart from Tang San, whose Martial Spirit was the Blue Silver Grass, the other two had Martial Spirits that were of the highest quality among the beast Martial Spirits.

Seeing this, the Master of Blue Sunshine Academy felt as if he had gotten into big trouble.

These people, at first glance, were from noble families, if not, how could they be so young and yet have such strong talent?

Thinking of this, this Blue Sunshine Academy Master looked at Tang San and Dai Mubai and said, "I am the Director of the Foreign Affairs Department of Blue Sunshine Academy, Ye Zhiqiu, may I ask, which clan are you from?"

"We are from Shrek Academy."

When Ma Hong Jun heard this from Ye Zhiqiu, a proud look appeared on his face.

"Shrek? I don't think I've heard of it."

Ye Zhiqiu listened to Ma Hong Jun's words and frowned in thought.

"That's because you are ignorant."

Dai Mubai looked at Ye Zhiqiu and spoke disdainfully.

"In that case, then these guys aren't the sons of any big families, otherwise, they wouldn't be able to join an academy that they've never even heard of."

Ye Zhiqiu muttered in a small voice after listening to Ma Hong Jun and Dai Mubai and the others announce themselves.

Afterwards, a smile appeared at the corners of his mouth.

"Drink!"

As Ye Zhiqiu let out an explosive cry, a Spirit Ring rose up from the bottom of his feet.

Yellow, Yellow, Yellow, Purple and Purple, five Spirit Rings.

Furthermore, a green turtle shell appeared on both of this guy's arms and legs, as well as behind his chest, shielding him within.

Tang San looked at the Spirit Rings rising from under Ye Zhiqiu's feet, and his eyes narrowed slightly.

A Rank 50 Spirit King, it seemed, could only use concealed weapons and poison.