1

Betty Cooper a extremely famous stripper in Downtown New York, knows how to have a good time, makes more than a regular stripper, however even though she seems badass she has her own flaws with her family and career path. With her parents choices for her. But she really never cared and went with the flow but also had a soft side to herself. She was 25 and wanted to live her life. Jughead Jones, known criminal working mastermind on the inside of all of his business facade. He rarely speaks on his family, has one night stands and nothing more, never gets too attached and well is extremely handsome, sexy, great in bed but extremely and equally as dangerous. He's 26 years old and has the taste for both women and blood.

As Betty was at home with her kitten she said "now mommy will be at the club tonight again."

Her kitten meowed and she sighed "your the best family I've ever had you know?"

He licked her face and she laughed saying "want some milk?"

He purred and she poured some milk in a bowl as he drank it, she rubbed his back and got up to grab her things ready for tonight.

As night came she said "goodbye be safe, okay?"

He meowed and she smiled setting him down and left. She arrived and went into the dressing room as  everyone turned to her, she smirked and set down her things as everyone began asking her tips and tricks and questions, she had no time though.

She was curling her hair as some girls asked "how are you so beautiful."

She laughed and said "it's called working the pole right."

The girls frowned and Betty said "it's true though...why do you think anything isn't that chubby? Great exercise."

She smiled and walked away in her silk white robe that showed off a little of her ass. She was getting her platform heels that had white Angel wings on them. She got on her corset and strapped herself nicely and lifted her breasts up and smiled as she went back and everyone saw her in diamonds and white purity. She pinned her hair back slightly and clipped her earrings and let her hair go down freely. As she saw other girls walking out she then took out her phone and saw on the cameras in her home a little kitty sleeping on her bed all cozy. She lived in a pretty great apartment so she wasn't worried for his safety.

As she walked out wearing her white silk robe she heard "lets welcome her to the main stage the one and only Elizabeth."

She smiled as she walked out and everyones already started cheering for her.

Meanwhile Jughead Jones just finished making a deal with a rival gang and he was smoking a cigarette outside. He blew out puffs of smoke and his friend Sweet Pea and his other best friend Archie came out.

Sweet Pea smirked and said "I say we celebrate, there's a strip club Andrews found, has some pretty great reviews."

Jughead groaned and rubbed his eyes saying "fine, but drinks on you."

He directed it to Sweet Pea and they left. As he got to the location with his best friend Archie he just stared at it to tell the quality of outside may what be on the inside.

"Looks...okay." He said unsure of how it will be.

Jughead could tell if a strip bar was up to par.

Archie said "come on dude have some fun, maybe you'll get a nice fuck."

He left the car and Jughead was in his thoughts as he smirked and went in as well.

As he walked behind him they suddenly heard "let's welcome her to the main stage, the one and only Elizabeth."

He turned his head as men instantly stood up and it intrigued him. He walked over as Archie of course the only one out of the three to be unavailable went to drink alone. Jughead went over with Sweet Pea and saw a girl with blonde long hair almost to her ass walking around the pole. He stared at her as she began spinning and men were throwing money at her, he wanted to have a reason to give her money. He didn't spend it lightly. As she she began doing all sorts of trick such as being upside down opening up her legs and man drowned in it. Even Sweet Pea caved in but he didn't, people shoved money in her hands as he smirked lightly and she saw him, she smirked and pointed at him and bent down and felt his shoulders as he smiled and she gave him a peck on his cheek as he smirked.